Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I don't really care for the fragrance. It smells like lilac/lavender. However, it's not greasy at all and it absorbs really well.

natural smell, does a good job

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

With regards to the "natural product line" this is an inexpensive good quality moisturizer which I've used for many years now. It is gentle and smells great and not overpowering. The lotion has great consistency, not too thick not too thin. It coats the skin well. It really soothes irritated dry skin. I have very sensitive skin and this lotion works really well for me. It does not have a greasy heavy feel either.

Thick, penetrating lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this before bed to help prevent hand and finger cracking in winter. It works very well and is not greasy. It could smell a bit nicer (smell is not offensive).

Honey & Calendula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good stuff. I've been using this product for years. I have exceedingly dry hands, and nothing really "works", but this brand feels nice and smells nice and is basically a pleasure to use.

Stinky....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Don't get me wrong, I am all about sweet girly smells, but this scent is not appealing (to me) at all. It has a light, sickly sweet smell. I had been using the Aloe and Olive Oil KMF, which I LOVE, but it didn't really have any scen, so I thought a change would be nice. Other reviewers for this product reported that they like the smell, but I quickly learned that just because someone else likes a scent, doesn't necessarily mean I will. It also doesn't seem to absorb as well and my skin is super dry, especially in the winter. Live and learn, but I won't be buying this one again.

Light&nourishing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Surprisingly enough, the cream is neither oily nor heavy. It gets absorbed pretty soon, so I personally apply make up in a couple of minutes after using the lotion. The flavor is nice - not too strong and doesn't really feels after you're done. There's more honey than calendula, but since I like both, this totally works :)

A beautiful moisturiser!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this ... not too heavy, not too light. Just right.

Kiss my face calendula lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful lotion, with a very nice smell and it is a good helps if yoe have dry skin.

Very good lotion.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like the smell, the rich texture and that it is so moisturixing, emollient and soothing. I use it both for face and body. Needs to be massaged into the skin.

Love Love Love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The texture of this lotion is thick and rich. A little goes along way! My skin feels amazing after using it.

1 2 3 4