natural smell, does a good job

Posted by Reviewer2480937 on Apr 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

With regards to the "natural product line" this is an inexpensive good quality moisturizer which I've used for many years now. It is gentle and smells great and not overpowering. The lotion has great consistency, not too thick not too thin. It coats the skin well. It really soothes irritated dry skin. I have very sensitive skin and this lotion works really well for me. It does not have a greasy heavy feel either.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2930392 on Sep 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I don't really care for the fragrance. It smells like lilac/lavender. However, it's not greasy at all and it absorbs really well.

Honey & Calendula

Posted by Reviewer2528967 on Feb 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good stuff. I've been using this product for years. I have exceedingly dry hands, and nothing really "works", but this brand feels nice and smells nice and is basically a pleasure to use.

Thick, penetrating lotion

Posted by Reviewer2141183 on Mar 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this before bed to help prevent hand and finger cracking in winter. It works very well and is not greasy. It could smell a bit nicer (smell is not offensive).

Stinky....

Posted by Reviewer2194011 on Feb 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Don't get me wrong, I am all about sweet girly smells, but this scent is not appealing (to me) at all. It has a light, sickly sweet smell. I had been using the Aloe and Olive Oil KMF, which I LOVE, but it didn't really have any scen, so I thought a change would be nice. Other reviewers for this product reported that they like the smell, but I quickly learned that just because someone else likes a scent, doesn't necessarily mean I will. It also doesn't seem to absorb as well and my skin is super dry, especially in the winter. Live and learn, but I won't be buying this one again.

I Love This Lotion

Posted by Reviewer2773175 on Mar 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from extremely sensitive and extremely dry skin. I used this lotion once and fell in love with it. It isn't heavy or greasy, a little goes a long ways, the smell is heavenly and the result is spectacular!

my new fave lotion

Posted by Reviewer2043540 on Aug 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love the smell and it works great

Ultra moisture

Posted by Reviewer1037699 on Jul 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've used this lotion for my whole family for 5 years. We live in a dry climate and it is very moisturizing without feeling greasy and too heavy. Nice light smell so even my husband uses it.

My face, it is kissable!

Posted by Reviewer2402712 on Apr 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this lotion. It feels good, and it smells like wonderful. My skin is so happy and soft. Also, a butterfly landed on me.

Kiss My Face, Honey & Calendula Ultra Moisturizer, 16 fl oz

Posted by Reviewer2823328 on Mar 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

One of my favorites for years! Love the way it helps with dry winter skin. The scent is wonderful too!

1 2 3 4