like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It takes quite long my skin to absorb this moisturizer, yet it's not too greasy and I like the ingredients and no scent. My mom, who doesn't usually give cosmetic product reviews, said it really worked for her dry skin.

So allergic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have real trouble when I get into different ingredients and fragrances in hand & body lotions. The result is being miserable from an allergic reaction to many herbs, oils, butters, etc. The itching results in red rashes that I scratch in my sleep. Enough of this! The Kiss My Face Obsessively Natural Olive & Aloe (fragrance free)lotion is a godsend for me. Now there's neither under moisturized skin nor itchy skin. Thanks, Kiss My Face!

Great product for those with fragrance sensitivities

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have sensitive skin and am very sensitive to any artificial fragrances or perfumes, to the point of getting nausea and migraines if a product is too strong smelling. This lotion is perfect for me - it keeps my skin well moisturized and healthy-looking, and has a very light, clean scent that does not bother me at all. I love it and will continue to use it as long as it is available.

Really good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Nurtures my dry skin just wonderfully and no fragrance. I'm ordering more! Update: Although it helps my dry skin I´m getting a bit fed up with the white cast this lotion produces- you have to massage it in , and in and I´m tired of that. Avalon Organics have nice alternatives - fragrance free an equally full of antioxidants. I´ll leave the four stars alone though, since the ingredients are excellent!

Super!

Posted by vickyherb on Jun 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Light consistency. I like it even though I'm more into thicker, heavier lotions. I love the pump bottle, but you have to be really delicate with it so that you don't squirt a whole lot! It's fragrance free, but it's got a great scent to it. Doesn't really smell like olive & aloe to me as much as a little bit like cinnamon. It's a gentle product so I'll most likely give it a go on my face as well.

Good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

So far so good it moisturizes my girls skins but it does not have any affect on my sons eczema so if you are looking for something to help with eczema try something else but it is a good all around lotion.

Non Irritating

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this moisturizer after I shave and it leaves my face soft and I don't have to re-apply after a couple of hours. It is a light feeling cream, all natural and non scented.

Used this for years!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My to go lotion!

oh so soft

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love it!

Kiss My Face, MO,Obsessively Natural Ultra Moisturizer, Olive and Aloe, frangrance free 16fl oz

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's one of the best body moisturizers I have ever used.

1 2