Don't like the texture...

Posted by TravelRubyHealthGeek2 on Sep 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Patchouli doesn't smell peaceful at all. Texture too thick - a bit oily for my skin and hard to absorb well. Not to waste the product so I will try to use it up, but no 2nd time.

Complimented

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on May 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very beautiful, woodsy, patchouli scent. Not too strong (which is very important). Not greasy. All around great moisturizer. Now, the ingredients aren't perfectly natural, but they are non-toxic, and it's all good. When you wear this, people will notice! Can be worn by men and women. God bless.

Great scent & great lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This lotion moisturizes very well without leaving any residue or greasiness. Smells amazing of patchouli & does not irritate my sensitive skin.

Love This.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love Kiss my Face products. I have used the Patchouli deodorant for years and the Peaceful Patchouli moisturising lotion is great as an all over body lotion,I use it everyday on my legs and arms.Love this!

Smells Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My husband loves patchouli and this is the best (only) scented lotion I have found. Plus it leave my skin great too! Please don't stop stocking it :0

Kiss My Face Patchouli is Peaceful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very very light, clean fragrance; this moisturizer vanishes nicely - no greasy after affects.

Good lotion.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Nice, subtle patchouli fragrance. Nice on the body, not too Heavy, and Nice on the face as well as long as I use a facial oil first. I like to use this in the morning.

facial moistuizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely refreshing lotion. Great for sensitive facial skin and smells good. Not too perfumy.

smells great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

saving it for when my other runs out

fabulous moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great for all areas especially the feet.Fresh clean scent, an all round lovely product.

1 2 3