Help

My favorite shaving creme

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Hands down, the best shaving creme I've ever used. A little goes a long way, nice creamy texture, pleasing to the senses and most importantly a nice close shave.

Kiss my face moisture shave

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is great. No razor burn razor glides easily and I got a closer shave than usual.

good shaving cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is very moisturizing and smells

very smooth shaving cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

very smooth shaving cream

Kiss My Face and call me a baby boy!

Posted by Stevles on Sep 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This like all of the other scents or scentless moisture shaves are wildly fantastic value for money. They are smooth, moisturising, as thick or thin a lather as you want (good luck trying to get it too thin.. It just bubbles and bubbles on forever) I cannot rate these shaving creams high enough. I will never look back, they are now my permanent solution to finding a cream that DOESN'T give me an allergic rash. Everything else I've tried has been horrible in one way or another, and I've tried dozens. Most of them just end up giving me a rash, but these are vegan and have no irritants such as fragrance. All of the scents offered are based on the actual OILS of the plant or fruit. It lathers so incredibly well, at a medium consistency (not bubbling, not cement-like) it leaves the face feeling warm and baby smooth. At this price: It is a steal. Buy it, you will not regret it.

I love this shaving cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Shaves the legs and armpits really well, better than any of the other stuff I have ever used! Smell is divine!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

hubby loves it. he says its really gentle

Hubby love this stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband loves Kiss my Face shaving cream. It is very moisturizing and smells clean rather than perfumed. He's tried all the flavors but Key Lime and Vanilla are his favorites.

my favorite shave cream ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

works great doesn't leave me with hives and smells good too the only problem is that it is a little drying

Exactly how it is described.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Such a easy shave with it, I use it to shave my head as well, don't need to use too much as other products I used, just a light short squeeze and enough for facial shave a bit more for head shave. Skin feels so smooth and soft, I love this! This product is animal cruelty free and 100% vegan, so far it is the best I used that meets my demands.

1 2