Help

Fresh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product because someone had recomended it to me. I was really excited about the lack of aluminum in it and all the natural ingrediants. Works really well with body oder, i go to the gym 5 days a week and use this religiously and haven't had any complaints. I also like how fresh I feel when I put it on, it goes on wet so I always feel shower fresh.

Liquid Rock Deod.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good deodorant without fragrance. Doesn't irritate my skin.

Good for a deodorant.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Does stop the odor but not the wetness because it is not an antiperspirant.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for at least three years, and now my husband is, too. It works very effecively; I've only noticed odor with extreme sweating, and that doesn't happen very often.

This one really works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have tried a lot of different natural deodorants and have come up disappointed so many times. This one actually keeps the bad smells away. And it even keeps me dryer than with most of them..a great bonus when it isn't labeled an antiperspirant.

Best deodorant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the most effective deodorant one can find!

Best deodorant I have tried in a long time..!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the best deodorant I have tried so far, and I have tried a lot of natural ones...!! I tend to sweat a lot, and now there is no smell, at all..!! For the first time in months. I will definitely buy this product again. Greetings from a Norwegian viking girl...!!

I've found you!

Posted by iLove-iHerb on Feb 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After buying and trying "too many than I care to mention" bottles of non-aluminum based deodorant, I've finally found one that works for me. It's not an anti-perspirant so don't expect it will stop you sweating (sweating is a healthy thing after all), but when it comes to odor – even in the middle of this hot Australian summer – this little treasure pack keeps me odor free. I highly recommend this to anyone (male or female) on a quest to find a highly effective 'natural' deodorant.

Really Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the only natural one I've found that doesn't irritate. No white messes on clothes and no staining.

AWESOME

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It works great. I wasn't sure if it would help with perspiration but it does. The bottle lasts a long time.