Help

Smooth and Cleansing

Posted by Does-it-do on Nov 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

we in the Western world are taught to bathe everyday, and on top of that no-no, the vast majority of us bathe with harsh alkaline soaps and cleaners which strip away this oily barrier, leaving the skin dry, rough and unprotected. I won't mention any other major brands here, but suffice it to say that the greater the lather (lots of bubbles), the harsher the soap and the more alkaline. Daily use of these harsh soaps results in a billion dollar lotion, cream and moisturizer industry. Short of it; we buy harsh soaps (mostly because they are really inexpensive) and daily strip the oily barrier off, then buy lotions and slather a fake one on. Add to that, many people are truly allergy sensative to perfumes and dyes, and most of those name brand soaps are loaded with them. I don't imagine any of us wants to give up our daily shower, so from a professionals point of view, Kiss My Face Olive & Aloe Bar Soap is the answer. Neutral in ph, no perfumes or dyes, and no harsh surfactants to dry the skin out. Keep this in mind; anytime you "clean" your skin, you wash away the oily barrier. But better to gently clean your skin (and trust me, it will be just as clean) with Kiss My Face Olive & Aloe Bar Soap and maintain a natural ph balance to your skin, then to abuse, strip and dry out your skin and apply a fake oily barrier. Your skin will love you. I promise.

Huge Bar of soap, but my face likes it!

Posted by myoungpepper on Jun 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Like many other comments on this product, the bar of soap is huge! Not sure why they make such a big bar, but regardless, I do like the product! My face does not dry out after using this nor does it react in any adverse way as it does with most other face soaps. The combination of Olive oil and aloe seem to be the right ingredients for my face. I am happy to now say, Kiss My Face!! ;)

Good Natural soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We really like this soap, it is a nice big, long lasting bar and has a fresh smell.

YES! YES!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Kiss My Face soap bars are the greatest. Gentle on the skin, non drying, easily rinsable and SLS free. You absolutely cannot go wrong with them. And a great price, too! Highly recommended for those who truly want to take good care of their skin.

Wonderful bath soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Makes my skin feel soft and it's non irritating. Huge bar very economical to use. No strong smelling fragrance which I like. Smell natural of olive.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good

Kiss My Face, Olive & Aloe Soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have very dry skin and to use lotion, sense using this soap I have not had use any lotion.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It cleans my face extremely well, and my skin feels smooth & hydrated after using it! Love it!

Best soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great price, great smell, keeps my skin soft & no nasty ingredients. What more can you ask for.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I switched to natural body products a couple of years ago and have been using this soap as an all-over body wash for almost as long. I have sensitive skin and a strong sensitivity to fragrances/perfumes, and this soap has been the perfect product to keep my skin and nose happy! It cleans well and keeps my skin soft and happy.