Smells yummy, doesn't work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My daughter has fine shoulder length hair and even after using more sprays than I wanted to put on her head (since you don't wash it out), I still couldn't brush her hair. No good. Thumbs down.

All the girls and boys love this!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's the smell they love!!They say they want to smell orangy fresh, so the boys use a spray, the girls use it to detangle and my teenage daughter uses it to keep frizz down! I will certainly buy this again!!!!!!!!!!!

No es un desenredante muy eficaz, pero deja unos rizos perfectos

Posted by Shorspain on Nov 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Una vez desenredado y peinado el pelo de mi hija, pulverizo un poco por encima y paso un peine de puas muy anchas (los de pelo rizado) y le quedan unos rizos preciosos

Did not work to smooth out tangles

Posted by Zuleika83 on May 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The smell is weird. Like fake orange. The spray nozzle sprays it so wide that it gets everywhere. I end up spraying on my hand and applying onto the hair. Did not do a good job smoothing my girl's hair. Will not re-purchase.

Bought as a Bday gift for a friends child with tatty hair

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Apr 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My friend is always complaining about her daughters tatty hair. I bought this product along with a tangle teaser for her birthday. Smells like orange creamsicle.

Smells so good and works good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Lovely product for kids!

Posted by ling76 on Mar 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is great for detangling my kids hair in the morning, so good ingredients.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My daughter is only one, but has lost of hair. I don't like products with all sorts og bad things, therefore this prouct is amasing. It detangles her hair an smells very orange :)

Seems it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Daughter likes it, enought for me.

Perfect, lightweight organic detangler

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My boys don't use hair conditioner, but they needed an easy way to manage snarls after washing their hair. We are all-organic in our family and this has a terrific orange scent at low cost.

1 2