Best sensitive teeth toothpaste I've ever tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The orange mint flavor takes a little getting used to, but this toothpaste is the best I've ever tried for sensitive teeth. The whitening, which does seem to work, was an unexpected benefit.

Great for sensitive teeth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've used the usual sensodyne and similar big brand sensitive teeth toothpastes for years. From time to time I have tried switching to a natural toothpaste, but nothing has coped with the sensitivity. Until now. This works perfectly for sensitivity and has a lovely fresh, non chemical taste.

NO flouride-yeah!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product! It contains none of the toxins that regular toothpaste does and it is the best tasting stuff ever. The sensitive formula really works too. This will be the only toothpaste I will use from now on!

Will buy again for sure.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this toothpaste! It tastes great, and doesn't leave a harsh burning sensation in your mouth. It's also somewhat difficult to find an organic toothpaste that is both whitening and suitable for sensitive teeth, so when I saw this I was excited to try it. Also, I've been using it for a couple of weeks now, and haven't had any teeth sensitivity issues at all.

great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

but most of all, it helps my sensitive teeth and gums.

love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have sensitive teeth and my dentist confirmed I was going to have to use a desensitizing toothpaste. I love the kiss my face brand and love this toothpaste. great clean taste too.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have sensitive teeth and this works great! Kiss My Face is a good brand.

Has my approval

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I do like the Kiss My Face whitening toothpastes - I've tried 3 different ones and any of them will do fine. I like the citrus-mint combo - a fresh and clean taste in my mouth.

great tasting toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a fluoride free product designed for sensitive teeth. Only used it a few times, but so far having positive results and love the mild minty flavor without the burn of traditional toothpastes.

Well done iHerb!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Works well, I like the certified organic toothpaste & it is what it says.