Great for gums

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 19 2008 | Verified Purchase

Since using Kiss My Face toothpaste, my dentist has noticed that my gums are healthier even if I GASP don't get around to flossing as much as I should.

Natural, Reliable & Tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 29 2008 | Verified Purchase

This variety and the whitening one are terrific. Great taste and texture; refreshing and chemical-free. Not tested on animals like most brands. Also, it doesn't give you that funny taste if you drink orange juice afterward.

Kiss my face triple action toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 5 2012 | Verified Purchase

From Norway This toothpaste makes my sensitive teeth feel even more sensitive, so i had to stop using this.

Love the brand and product.

Posted by MandyEm on February 1 2013 | Verified Purchase

Works well and I love that it's flouride free. Will buy again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like this toothpaste very much. Smooth, sweet, but not sickly sweet. Works the best out of any natural type toothpaste I've tried, and I've tried them all!

Used for years

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 6 2008 | Verified Purchase

We have used this toothpaste for years - my whole family prefers this one.

Posted by NadjasIherb on July 1 2014 | Verified Purchase

This toothpaste is the best I ever used!! My teeth looked and felt healthier already after the first use. Now, a few weeks of using this a lot of plaque is gone and my mouth feels clean and fresh the whole day! Will buy this again and again!! =)

Best tasting Toothpaste

Posted by ALENNUSKOODIT on June 3 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is by far my favourite toothpaste. It is effective and have a good taste. Main reason why I buy this product is because it is SLS-free and keeps my mouth healthy! Paras hammastahna ja turvallisempi kuin kaupan vaihtoehdot, loppui rakkojen syntyminen suuhun kun vaihdoin tähän.

I love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nice flavor, works well.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 13 2014 | Verified Purchase

Cool mint and really whitening effect.