Great shampoo for dry hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My gf coudn't use Whenever shampoo, but this one is ok. No dry skin anymore. Hair stay clean and not oily for 3 days.

Great shampoo!

Posted by sweetheart on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo is really good. Only four stars for not being completely natural.

Overall pretty good

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Mar 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Now I see and have caught myself that I have not read ingredients very carefully. When buying I thought that it is more natural than it is, so I am giving it 3 stars due to ingredients. It is used by my yorkie. It cleans well, has no harsh or irritative smell which is good especially for dog, but it will last us not too long, because I need to use much of it. It just has such consistency. I saw some reviews that it tangles/mats hair, so you better use balsam or conditioner after it, because shampoo itself does not provide you anti-tangle or anti-mat effects.

good for use!

Posted by mindylorre on Aug 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good for use!

Purest ingredients we've found

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

great smell, cleans very well, and no problem ingredients - VERY hard to find in a shampoo.

Great product, great price!

Posted by LocutusOfBorg on Aug 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product, great price!

love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

great shampoo use it for the whole family increases shine !!!!! easier to comb and gives fullness- great for all hair types!! get it!!!!!!!

Shockingly Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love Kiss My Face products but was hesitant to try their shampoo as I'm really particular about what I wash my hair with. This shampoo works wonders for my hair (I have long, curly hair)...it leaves it feeling moisturized, full and curly and never makes it frizzy or puffy. I'm now considering trying the conditioner. For the price and quality of product I highly recommend this shampoo.

Love Kiss my Face!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very nice shampoo, does a great job, doesn't dry my hair out, very light and pleasant fragrance.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

No more hair residues, no more itchy scalp, I used it with Lavender & Chamomile Conditioner, makes my hair so soft. I have been looking for the right champoo, I never have to look again.

1 2