I love this gel

Posted by MichelX on May 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I don't know if it's for everyone, but I have long, fine hair, but a lot of it. So I need control, but nothing that will weigh it down. This does it for me and I feel it also thickens each hair so I have more body :)

Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Works well for fine short hair. It gives body without the heaviness. Wonderful smell.

wonderful

Posted by mrkq10 on Oct 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

it makes my hair shiny and fixed,and most importantly,it doesn't contain harmful ingredients.

no no no!

Posted by curlygirl on May 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

my hair feel like carton, dry and hard!! with that! i have a 4a hair and when i put this in my hair i have a 3b-3c i don't like this! i love the ingredients, the smell but it's no!!!

Great hair product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have used this for a few years. It gives my hair body, removes static, and does not weigh my fine hair down.

Smells Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is truly a medium hold gel. It smells really good.

Not Bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I tried the trial size of this and it wasn't bad. It makes your hair shiny and soft but I needed more moisture.

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Gentle, holds well, no harsh chemicals that are bad for hair.

product as described

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i was about to give this gel 4 stars beacuse i wish it had more hold, however, it is sold as a medium hold gel, so i guess it is exactly as described. the gel is white-ish, snotty, dries quickly and works with most leave-ins i've used it with. does not contain protein, glycerin or aloe. excellent ingredients. not one bad thing in it:) the scent is light, fresh grapefuit-ish - pleasant and clean smell. i always have this gel stocked, and if KMF decided to make it with a little bit more hold this would be my ultimate holy grail gel.

Kiss My Face Gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is great for those who need a fragrance-free gel. I use it whenever I style my hair.

1 2 3 4