Different Product than Pictured

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this because I was looking for a conditioner with low amounts of alcohol, and cetearyl alcohol is about halfway down the ingredients list on this one. However, I received a product of the same name, but in different packaging, and with DIFFERENT INGREDIENTS. It's not the same product! In the product that I received, cetearyl alcohol is the third ingredient, so it kind of defeats the original purpose of being low-alcohol. Rather displeased.

Healthy and leaves a nice aroma.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm on my third bottle now. It's the only one I've used that works.

My favorite conditioner!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I only wash/condition my hair twice a week, and this conditioner is so lovely. I use it along with the Whenever shampoo. It smells like lime jello, but without the artificial smell. I usually only rinse the conditioner out halfway (I have thick wavy hair) leaving some in to help with detangling while it's wet. It leaves my hair feeling soft, manageable, and shiny. I just LOVE it! Will definitely repurchase.

Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a nice creamy conditioner which is not very thick but very moisturizing for my thin/fine flyaway virgin hair. Smells great, rinse out easily and make hair super soft.This is the only conditioner that I can use as a leave in also, no matter how much I apply on wet hair it just sink in, never felt sticky hair like other leave in. I love everything about this conditioner, just wish they don't change the formula.

Good conditioner!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Makes my hair feel smooth and soft. Lovely smell. Will purchase again.

Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Finally i found fo my child's long hair a perfect product. Hair are very soft and well groomed. Will by it again and use it with same shampoo.

My daughter loves this!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My daughter and I have been looking for a good conditioner that won't make her hair oily. We tried other organic/natural brands and this is the one that she decided to stick with. She has been using it for a couple of years. She is 14 and has oily/combination hair and it has kept her hair clean, not oily and not dry. We re-order all the time and she also uses the Whenever Shampoo (love this one too!1)

Best cruelty free I've tried so far (but not perfect)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Cures flyaways and frizz better than other products that claim to do so. I've also got pretty wiry hair so most conditioners don't cut it, but this one does leave hair silky soft and manageable. The only area it falls short in is shine -- I wouldn't say it leaves my hair dull, but it isn't as glossy as it is with my previous (non natural/non cruelty free) conditioner. I ADORE the scent though, really zingy. Leaves hair smelling clean and not overly perfumed.

Almost as good as their original formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The conditioner smells good and works really well. Again, like the new shampoo formula, I don't particularly nor personally need the argan oil. I don't color, blow-dry, perm, or flatten my hair. It is already shiny and healthy. However, my sister has super dry hair and she likes this conditioner a lot. This and the shampoo are still some of the best on the market, especially for the price. The products smell really good too. Not all perfumey like a lot of the other ones.

Nice Fragrance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not to strong or too light. Leaves hair feeling clean.

1 2 3 4