Really good Mask

Posted by Reviewer3026634 on Oct 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

A bit more pricey than Queen Helene and I can't tell the difference, except for the scent which is more stronger (to me) It does work well at shrinking pores and giving me a thorough cleaning feel. I would purchase this again for special occasions.

very pleased

Posted by Reviewer1863460 on Aug 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I thought this mask didn't work until I left it on for 30-45 minutes. The result was rather impressive. My larger than life pores didn't disappear, but they certainly shrunk a LOT.

it really kisses the face :)

Posted by 5067239896450760536 on Oct 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Perfect product! Not liquid. Can be used anytime with no need to clean it from every place. Does not dry the skin and leaves it refreshed. And another advantage of this product- easy and fast washable from the face:)

good

Posted by Reviewer1642331 on Nov 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

seems to be working at cleaning up pores on my face. not sure about shrinking, but it feels tight on my skin.

Nice product

Posted by Reviewer1859252 on May 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I tried this as I have rather large pores. It worked nicely, but I needed to let it stay on for a lot longer than the 10 min it says on the box. More like 1 hour. But it didn't annoy my skin, wich is very sensitive.

My New Favorite Mask

Posted by DesertRatonga on Oct 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have tried a lot of masks trying to find one i really like, and this is the one. it is smooth and creamy when your putting it on, not like most clay masks that are really hard to spread evenly. it is a bit strong, but i like that cause i have pretty oily skin. i wish it came in a bigger size, that is my only negative thing to say about this product.

i've already used it before

Posted by Reviewer2265799 on Jan 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

after i started to use this mask,i found my skin got better than before!! can't live without this product.

love this mask

Posted by 5325661948367793670 on Jun 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have clean skin but I have large pores It seems clean pores so I feel good after using it

Рекомендую

Posted by Reviewer11741561 on Aug 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Отличная очищающая маска! Покупал для жены, ей очень нравится! Excellent cleansing mask! I bought for my wife, she loved it

Fantastic

Posted by ViolaHolmgren on Aug 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Makes my skin feel lovely. Clears the skin up without drying it out, and it smells divine.