Really good Mask

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

A bit more pricey than Queen Helene and I can't tell the difference, except for the scent which is more stronger (to me) It does work well at shrinking pores and giving me a thorough cleaning feel. I would purchase this again for special occasions.

very pleased

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I thought this mask didn't work until I left it on for 30-45 minutes. The result was rather impressive. My larger than life pores didn't disappear, but they certainly shrunk a LOT.

it really kisses the face :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Perfect product! Not liquid. Can be used anytime with no need to clean it from every place. Does not dry the skin and leaves it refreshed. And another advantage of this product- easy and fast washable from the face:)

Nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I tried this as I have rather large pores. It worked nicely, but I needed to let it stay on for a lot longer than the 10 min it says on the box. More like 1 hour. But it didn't annoy my skin, wich is very sensitive.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

seems to be working at cleaning up pores on my face. not sure about shrinking, but it feels tight on my skin.

Ordered the whole set of this line!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I looove the mask - it indeed shrinks the pores, has a good cleaning effect. I ordered the hole set of miniatures of this line to check what else can surprise me

top mask

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

the best mask for me out there it just sucks all the impurities from your skin

Fantastic

Posted by ViolaHolmgren on Aug 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Makes my skin feel lovely. Clears the skin up without drying it out, and it smells divine.

Рекомендую

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Отличная очищающая маска! Покупал для жены, ей очень нравится! Excellent cleansing mask! I bought for my wife, she loved it

love this mask

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have clean skin but I have large pores It seems clean pores so I feel good after using it