pure and simple

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Three ingredients. I love when the ingredient label is short and sweet. Will melt and get a bit gooey if left in a puddle, but you can't do better than this for your skin. Also available in a large 8 oz. size.

Kiss My Face, Pure Olive Oil Soap Bar, Fragrance Free, 4 oz (115 g)

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Nov 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Perfect, very natural, no harm to palms and monkeys :)

Lovely soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I heard Dr. Oz recommend olive oil soap for the face. I bought this and just love the smell and gentleness. Gets my face squeaky clean without feeling stripped.

Great Soap!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This soap is wonderful! My husband and I both use it on our faces every day with good results. The olive oil is strong but I don't mind because I don't want artificial fragrance.

good soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this soap is really pleasant, with a discreet smell, and I notice that my skin is not as dry since I use it. A good purchase... and it's cheap!

Workhorse

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

+ Good value for price + Lasted around 8-9 full body washes + Nice and soft earthy scent + Does its job pretty good + Only 3 ingredients - Awfully dries my skin - Skin is tight and flaky after use(note though that my skin is sensitive) - Vulnerable to humidity

Too drying

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have combo skin but this soap dried my face horribly, leaving it tight and flaky, which I never would have expected from a soap made mainly of olive oil. The smell is bad too, thought it would go away with time but didn´t. I´ll try to use it for my body but will def not repurchase.

Oliiviöljy saippua

Posted by Iherb tilaaja on Mar 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Hyvä saippua herkkäihoiselle. Käytän käsinpesu saippuana

Love this soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's natural, simple, moisturizing and fragrance free. I have been using it for 3 years now.

very good