AHHHH

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Relaxing

Great cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the best stuff for cleaning your body & face. I hardly have to use any, and it lasts a long time. Very quick shipment, and extremely reasonable!!

Smells Good, Feels Clean, (mostly) Chemical-Free

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We started buying this shower gel from Whole Foods, but found iHerb to be much cheaper. Highly recommend.

Kiss My Face

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love the product, my son uses the anti-stress also, it smells great and make you feel good.

Kiss My Face, Anti-Stress Shower Gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Oh so relaxing in a nice warm bath. Awesome!

Kiss My Face, Anti-Stress Shower Gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

As with natural shower gel, this doesn't foam much. Gentle enough for my sensitive skin. Smells good. Better if it's more moisturising.

Kiss My Face

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product and do intend on ordering again. I have one bottle left.

smells strongly of rosemary

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

initally i did not really like it as it doesn't foam and feels kinda slimy when i applied the gel on my skin. i guess after a while, i got used to it, and began to appreciate it for the good ingredients. incidentally, it smells strongly of rosemary essential oil even though i do not seem to see it on the list of ingredients. but clearly, kiss my face does not stinge on the ingredients. bravo!!

Nice Smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't remind me of pine or Ginseng though, its really just herbs. But the smell is really relaxing.