An eye opener

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This stuff works to keep Mosquitos away too

Beyond FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

my son & I have been using this for ever! It is the only bath product he will use whether he has a cold or not ! He is 21! I love it as well! TERRIFIC comfort especially in a bath either warm or hot weather!!!!! No substitute will do. My Whole Food stopped selling it, so I've been looking on line for a year for deals. Iherb is the hero for me once again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

very good during cold season

Posted by TatsZunac on Jun 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love it

LOVE this (specifically for sick kids)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a fantastic product for little kids who are too small to take cold meds. It is soothing, relaxing and warming just to smell--I save it for my kids. I can say that they always seem to feel much better after taking a bath with this product. Would highly recommend.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Really enjoyed this product. Not as strong as I thought it was. But, it's a great alternative to just regular plain soap and water.

Great product

Posted by LocutusOfBorg on Oct 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product

Regular

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use shower gels of Kiss my Face regularly, so my family likes it as much as I do.

Not what i expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The ingredients are not what is mentionned on IHerb. The bottle has changed, so dose the ingredients... I wish I knew it before ordering this, The product smell great, and seems ok.

Not for sensitive skin

Posted by KatySeventy on Feb 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm afraid no one in the family could use this. It's got quite a strong smell and it chills the skin when you wash with it. We experienced that our skin dried out and started itching. Went into the bin after a few trials.