Good job and nice smell! ♡ Visit my page for more reviews♡

Posted by Valerie on Mar 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A pleasant delicate means for shaving, me and my husband both like the smell very much - it's not too strong, I would say light and elegant, unisex. Moreover the skin after it is super soft and moisturized, no inflammations! Would buy again this and other KMF products! ♫♪ If I helped you with your choice - please, click "Yes" under the review and welcome to my page with even more helpful reviews! Good Luck! ♫♪ Приятное деликатное средство для бритья, мне и моему мужу оно понравилось, особенно запах - не выраженный, тонкий, элегантный, с терпкими нотами, унисекс. С задачей своей он справляется на отлично - кожа после использования мягкая и увлажненная, никаких воспалений! Буду заказывать снова, хочу также попробовать и другие средства Kiss My Face. ♫♪ Если я помогла Вам с выбором - кликните "Yes" внизу и добро пожаловать на мою страничку (просто кликните на мой ник Valerie) с множеством полезных отзывов о других продуктах с IHerb! Всем Удачи! ♫♪

Kiss My Face and call me a baby boy!

Posted by Stevles on Sep 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This like all of the other scents or scentless moisture shaves are wildly fantastic value for money. They are smooth, moisturising, as thick or thin a lather as you want (good luck trying to get it too thin.. It just bubbles and bubbles on forever) I cannot rate these shaving creams high enough. I will never look back, they are now my permanent solution to finding a cream that DOESN'T give me an allergic rash. Everything else I've tried has been horrible in one way or another, and I've tried dozens. Most of them just end up giving me a rash, but these are vegan and have no irritants such as fragrance. All of the scents offered are based on the actual OILS of the plant or fruit. It lathers so incredibly well, at a medium consistency (not bubbling, not cement-like) it leaves the face feeling warm and baby smooth. At this price: It is a steal. Buy it, you will not regret it.

Best deal in shaving cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Works fine as a brushless cream, but using a shaving brush really makes this a great product...tons of slick, protective lather, and a fantastic green scent. Works much better than most of the expensive creams. You'll never go back to the canned goo.

great

Posted by frensisa on Jun 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This shaving cream is easy to apply and it bonds nicely with the skin. It has a mild, neutral scent, but best of all - the skin doesn't get irritated after shaving with this cream.

No a hint of green tea and bamboo smell

Posted by jasmine on Oct 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don't feel even a hint of green tea and bamboo smell. It smells and looks like the cheapest shaving cream in a store. Hope it is really good for health because I don't see another reason to use it. RU Этот крем выглядит и пахнет, как самый дешевый крем из обычного магазина. Пожалуй, он только более жидкий. Пенится плоховато, зато смывается хорошо, не оставляя никаких неприятных ощущений. В общем, надеюсь, он действительно лучше для здоровья, потому что других причин пользоваться им я не нахожу.

Great shave cream !

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a natural shave cream, so I bought this one to give it a try, and I really like it now ! The smell is very nice and fresh, and it is quite neutral, so men and women can use it. It is really smooth, and shaving with a razor becomes really easy. Then you rinse with warm water and your legs (or whaterver you shave) are softer than ever ! I would definitely buy it again.

great natural product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Smells great. Natural ingredient. Softens skin.

Best shaving product ever

Posted by Mary-B333 on Oct 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This really is the best shaving product I've ever used. It feels like an extra slick lotion that soothes my skin and protects it from the razor, all while giving a super close shave. The ingredients are great, and the scent is light and pleasant and citrusy. The price point is fantastic too. I'll be buying this again and again. ***If you found this review helpful, please click yes! Check out my page for more product reviews. I am a natural beauty blogger that tries lots of stuff and knows a lot about natural products!***

Great Shaving Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is the best shaving cream/lotion I have ever used. It's a holy grail personal care item.

crème à raser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Très bonne crème à raser. Utilisation commune à la maison entre le rasage de l'homme et le rasage des jambes pour les filles. Laisse la peau douce et non irritée.

1 2