Easy shaving!

Posted by lipo4ka on Nov 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Easy shaving and it makes skin more smooth.Has a very arabic smell,but I like it.

from Uk

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good smell, will buy again!

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

my razor glides across my skin and it smells sooo good

Kiss My Face and call me a baby boy!

Posted by Stevles on Sep 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This like all of the other scents or scentless moisture shaves are wildly fantastic value for money. They are smooth, moisturising, as thick or thin a lather as you want (good luck trying to get it too thin.. It just bubbles and bubbles on forever) I cannot rate these shaving creams high enough. I will never look back, they are now my permanent solution to finding a cream that DOESN'T give me an allergic rash. Everything else I've tried has been horrible in one way or another, and I've tried dozens. Most of them just end up giving me a rash, but these are vegan and have no irritants such as fragrance. All of the scents offered are based on the actual OILS of the plant or fruit. It lathers so incredibly well, at a medium consistency (not bubbling, not cement-like) it leaves the face feeling warm and baby smooth. At this price: It is a steal. Buy it, you will not regret it.

husbands favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

He loves this shave cream. Also likes it in the tube for travel. The scent is there, but not overpowering.

it's not about the fragrance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's not about the fragrance,which I actually like. First time in my life (my teen age's gone long ago :-)I experienced such an after shave skin burning feeling. While using this product I did not change my shaving method: same razor, same brush. Unfortunately, after four or five shavings, I had to dismiss it.

deeppurple

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

great for people like me with sensitive skin

Kiss my Face - oooh matron

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Ahhhh Peaceful Patchouli. Have a shave and then a little nap!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Discovered this brand on a trip to Canada and delighted I can get it delivered to the UK as I am unable to use many shaving products as I find them irritating to my skin. This one is excellent and lasts a long time and I very much recommend it.

Kiss My Face, Moisture Shave, Peaceful Patchouli

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My favorite brand. All products are of good quality. Thank you. Joseph, Bratislava, Slovakia

1 2