delicious smell

Posted by frensisa on Jul 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Although most citrus shower gels smell too strong, this is quite mild, but also very refreshing. Leaves a clean feeling. Love it!

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Works just as well as any chemical-packed product out there and smells a lot better! If I could afford it, this would be the only body wash I'd use.

Recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love this range of gels....actually use them as a face wash as I don't gravitate to creams...nice natural scent and cleanse gently

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

very nices mell

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This soap works beautifully, even in the hard water we have at our cabin. It's the only soap we've used that lathers beautifully and rinses off cleanly in hard water. Highly recommended.

Best shower gel that suds up!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Washes like any other sulfate packed body wash but all natural! Love the smell, this ones a keeper!!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Cleans well, smells nice. It could use a little more lathering power, but it's a good product.

Very nice wake up in the morning

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was really pleased with this shower gel. Although the scent is described as sweet orange and lemon, i could rather smell grapefruit-but thats great for me. Also the consistency is really nice and my skin feels soft after the shower. Will purchase again!