Very impressed!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Smells delicious and so far seems to be very moisturizing...a great buy!

In love with the scent

Posted by BrittanyAlice on Oct 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm a really big lipbalm junkie. I have so many. But this is my FAVOURITE non tinted one. For me the smell of a lip balm is very important because its going to be right under your nose. I love the scent of this and it's moisturising too. I'm getting all the other scents in this range.

Favorite lip balm series

Posted by anettemostad on Oct 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love them all. Have dry lips, and these are one of the few helping. Also have spf. And smells wonderful. Higly reccomended!!!

Great one!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love it because of the very nice scent and great texture which is not to oily. It gives some shining to the lips but no color. Has some cooling effect which doesn't stay for a long but I like it. Lips are moistured after it.

Very nice

Posted by katmakiah on Jan 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Not only is it made from good ingredients, it smells and tastes great and has a nice glide.

yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

wonderful fresh peach scent - refreshing & very soothing

This is amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Has a wondeful real peach smell. When I was in class many people thought I was eating a peach. Has a great texture, moisturizes lips and has spf15.

Great smell but hard texture

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Best invigorating smell but hard to applied. Waxy. I used with another softer lip balm. The smell makes me smile in the morning!!

Lovely stuff, but uses CANOLA OIL

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love the scents and the feel of the KMF Lip Balms. Sadly, I won't be buying them again. Canola Oil easily oxidizes in the sun, or when warmed (no, I do not eat the stuff either). Polyunsaturated oils such as Canola may harm our skin. Not enough research has been done, so I'm not taking any chances. Gave 2 stars because otherwise it is a great product. I may write to the company, suggest they try another oil. Canola allergies are on the rise, too. :(

awful smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I can't say anything about the texture, as I couldn't put it on the lips: the smell is really strong... I would even roughly compare it to the odor of perspiration...