Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I live in a very sunny country, and am VERY pale, so a good sunscreen is a must for me. However, I have combination skin with a very oily T-zone and my skin is acne-prone. This sunscreen is absolutely wonderful for me - it has no smell, goes on smoothly, and works very well under makeup even in our hot, humid summer. Most importantly, it is NOT greasy - it works perfectly with my problematic skin. In short - if you're looking for a good protection from the sun that can also work as a makeup base - this is the product for you.

Not cruelty free

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Kss My Face sells in China, which requires animal testing. Sorry, I will not re-order.

Great!

Posted by Osnatz on Jul 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this sun screen! It doesn't feel oily, it absorbs really fast and doesn't hurt my makeup lasting time. I have really fair skin and while using it I don't get burned or tanned at all, even after 5-6 hours outside. The scent is a bit sun-screeny but not too bad, it fades away quickly.

Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like a lot! Good SPF, no break outs, absorbs well and my face doesn´t get red when I'm in the sun. Since I'm have dry skin I use some oil on my face first and the use this.

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This feels light and allows skin to breathe. There is no greasiness and my skin feels soft and ready for makeup. This has already easily become my favourite spf moisturiser and can easily compare to other expensive products. Highly recommended. The packaging is pleasant enough and the squeeze tube is hygienic and easy to use.

Not good for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use 2 time for my face and I have a lot of acne later Not good for me, won't buy again

Very happy with it!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excellent sunblock, does not feel oily. It has a neutral smell too. For the body I use the Sun Spray Lotion from the same brand and it's great too! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

My all time favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for the past year and it is hands down the best sunscreen. I've tried much pricer ones that aren't nearly as good. I definitely recommend this to all my friends and family.

Great protection non oily

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic for oily - acne prone skin and very good price better than the Clinique and dermalogica I had been using for 6 + years .

This sunscreen is great.

Posted by CristinaMaria on Jun 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My skin is very sensitive, oily and with acne. This sunscreen does not make it worse as others have done before. The smell is also very neutral. Therefore this gets five stars from me. :-)