YAY

Posted by BrittanyAlice on Nov 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought the peach scent, loved it, bought a backup of the peach scent and some extras for a bunch of friends, bought one of each other scent in the range and this one is the only one i love as much as the i do the peach one, it leave a little bit of a tingle on my lips, it smells yummy, it's moisturising.

Nice lip balm!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I buy ahead, so I haven't tried this much, yet, but I did put a little on when I got it, and it felt nice. Plus the ingredients are great, so you really can't go wrong.

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I used to use Kiss My Face lip balm when Old Navy sold them (around five years ago), and they were the best I've ever tried. I was so happy to find them here (I don't live in the US), but they must have changed the formula, because these are nothing special. I've purchased several Kiss My Face lip balms, and of those, I think I prefer this one.

Feel cool

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The mint make the lips stay cool and comfortable

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good

Great balm.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is one of my favorite brands of lip balm - very smooth consistency and great scents.

cool

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i love this product

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i love this. very minty. prefer the ginger flavor though. nice texture

Not happy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It doesnt last for long while wearing this, I have discovered other lip balms with even more benefits than this one. The positive side it that it is mint.