Very pleased.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am 58 years old and enjoy using Kiss My Face Under Age UHM. It is smooth and light, leaving no residue. I barely feel it on my face. This product as well as Kiss My Face Eyewitness are the first facial products I have used that do NOT give me periodic little itches on my face. NO itching... no parabens. Other moisturizes build up in my pores, no matter which cleanser, scrub, or astringent I use. No pore residue with this product. I am extremely satisfied.

aromatic winner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I picked this cream because of it's pure ingredients, but fell in love with the fragrance. It absorbs better than most face creams. Beats the high priced day creams I've tried in the past.

lovely and excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Lovely light scent and excellent for dry skin. It is very moisturizing but not heavy and not greasy at all. I can't imagine using another cream. I have very dry skin and hard well water, not the best combo. This night cream is superb! My face is always soft and I dont have many wrinkles either. Mostly organic ingredients, very harmonious.

love love LOVE this product!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have really dry skin due to prescription medications - so dry it gets flaky and peels. This stuff is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I use it in the morning mixed with my spf lotion - 1/3 of this, 2/3 of spf then at night I put it either all over my skin OR just on the dry areas. My skin now looks supple, younger, oh man... just AWESOME! My skin has changed for the BEST since I started using it. Highly recommended!

It's so so.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I agree that it is a rich creme but I don't agree that is overly hydrating nor does my face feel dry after using it. I don't think my complexion looks any younger after using it either. Quite a small amount of product for how much you get. Most probably will not be buying this again.

Smells amazing!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am very excited about finding this product. I chose it after much research about rosacea. This product has all natural ingredients with no alcohol, unlike most other moisturizers. The natural rose smell is incredibly mind-calming. Just the right amount of moisture for daily use. I've already recommended it to my best friends.

Too fragrant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this based on great reviews. The smell is too strong, overpowering to the point that I actually dread putting it on. It does not absorb well. I have 50's dry skin so I was hoping it would just drink it up. It also feels like it's clogging my pores and makes me sweat more. Funny that the Boots Beauty Balm is half the cost yet it does wonders for my skin.

Love this moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am buying this moisturizer for several years already and I still love it (I dont use it non-stop - one bottle of this cream, then another one and so on). The smell is kind of herbal and someone maybe wouldn't like it, but I love it. The texture is good, soaks up easily. Though I don't use this moisturizer during hot / summer days, as then it feels a bit too heavy. The best time when to use it is wintertime.

Very good product

Posted by Skybeam on May 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have combination dehydrated skin and this rejuvenated and quenched my face from the first application. Will sure buy again and will start checking out the other products of this company.

Works, but you get very little product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for harsh winter weather, and as for moisturizing it worked really well, actually. Not amazing, but quite well (come to think of it my skin hasn´t felt tight or anything). My skin is oily but dehydrated, and it clogs VERY easily. No such problems with this one. The thing I liked about this most, is that it kind of reduced my forehead wringles (I´m 29). Now that is kind of amazing, since I didn´t believe any (organic) product could do this. The wrinkles are not gone, but less visible. What I hate is that you get very little amount, 30 ml. It lasts about a month and a half, so in the long run it´s expensive, for me anyway.

1 2