Disappointed in the taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was really looking forward to cooking with this as I just learned to make paneer! Unfortunately, it taste as though there is far too much masala spice in it. It's very spicy and it doesn't taste quite like the tikka masala i have eaten in India or in restaurants. Would not purchase again.

is this a joke iHerb?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

this does not taste like Tika Masala at all. it is very creamy and tastes like some one has tried to make tika masala but has failed really badly. i ate this tonight with chicken and after 5 hours still it makes me feel like it is stuck inside my stomach and does not digest :(

Fantastic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful addition to any meal. Top anything with it, like tofu, chicken, shrimp... wonderful, healthy and inexpensive.

Good addition for recipes!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Just perfect to add a taste of mild tomato in foods! Easy to use too.

yum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

rich flavor, nice texture, versatile

Amazingly delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This tikka masala is delicious. When I use it, I usually add some vegetables and a little hot sauce (not Tabasco) to give it a little more kick. It's a bit more runny than I expected, but did not change the great flavor. I will definitely continue to order this tikka!

Tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I keep homemade naan in my freezer and this in my cupboard so I can whip up dinner in no time.

Very nice but not mild

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It was very tasty with a nice blend of spices but I give it a 3 because I felt it was too spicy to be labeled 'mild.' I would almost give it a 4 - it really is tasty if you can stand the heat. At first, the taste is mild and creamy, but it has a strong kick to it that lingers and increases. Way too spicy for me and my daughter, though my husband was ok with it. I ended up spooning off the red oil that floats to the top and adding some plain yogurt and tofu in addition to chicken to tone it down.