Page 1 - Reviews - Kitsch, Facial Dermaplaner, 12 Count - iHerb
US

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

I really like this product. This is a good value to money dermaplaners. It's not the best though. I feel that for me personally the plastic is not sharp and angled enough in the edges to get to some places in my face, and that results in irritation and sometimes even cuts. I like those, but I prefer the Schick ones. I took pictures of both of them for you to compare. LIKE MY COMMENT IF I HELPED YOU! 😄

bad85f1b-dd29-4bc1-8776-abee75d06a10
38db26e0-fca9-4d24-aa9c-73e2b96a4c39
0c1549bb-d545-4a89-96c4-7b99a7ab2ccd
Posted on May 1, 2022

These are so many that will last forever.. but take care it is so sharp no kidding 🙈 as I had some accidents of my first time to try.. but afterwards it was ok.. they are just great and never leave a single hair in your face, use with any face oil or alovera

f640ea65-1084-47fb-a3e4-4927c29b307d
30679013-6e74-4a9b-84f9-18221b00aa48
Posted on Jul 4, 2022

These facial razors are great. They work perfectly on my skin. I use them to remove my upper lip hair and you can use them anywhere on your face. For me they do not thicken the hair and does not make it grow back faster. This pack is really good quality and has a great sealed package and cover for the razed. This was a great buy and I use it frequently. Totally recommend getting these!!

c3d71ee7-5a5f-4111-a335-53e5d096b822
bca4b0b7-16b1-47f8-886a-3b6f46ca8a0f
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

It is helpful👌👌, and the price is perfect 💯 for this item, I recommend this to your guys you will pay it more and more believe me also it is easy to use and the quality and quantity the perfect thing in this item thank you iherb the scent and the smell and care and size and the package and the benefit and the composition and the routine and the personal and the feel also the frequency.👌

65ce540a-047a-4e1a-8f0b-0c7bfae98376
Posted on Dec 6, 2021

These work better than I expected. They not only trim hair but definitely will gently get rid of old skin cells. I didn’t cut myself but they are very sharp. I was going to buy a $100 device for dermabrasion. I’m happy I didn’t spend all that! These work just fine!

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

the razors worked really well it left my skin clear and my makeup and skincare applied deeper although you should apply a heavy oil to your face before shaving and apply hydrating products after especially if you have sensitive skin. don't exfoliate for a few days too. i was left a bit red for 15 minutes but no breakouts after and my hair didn't grow back thicker

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

This is such a great addition to my facial care. I used it once so far (as you're only supposed to use once every 5 weeks or so) and I could see how smooth my face was right after. I could see the upper layer of my skin that couldn't come off otherwise be shaved off so to speak. I love this and literally Whatsapp's all my girlfriends about it right after.

Posted on May 30, 2022

I feel really satisfied with this purchase. Good quality razor, Great packaging. They are pretty big size razors so be careful around the eyebrow area . I'm trying to add this on my personal skin care routine but I am a little hesitant due to my acne . I haven't used it very frequently yet so I'm not sure about the benefits. What I can say for sure is that after dermaplaner my skin products and make are applying better ! Remember to be gentle because they are pretty sharp!! Also use an un scented moisturizer or some aloe Vera gel while using this , to avoid irritation or cutting

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Great quality and price for a 12-package. They’re easy to use because they’re sharp just enough to remove hair and dead skin cells. Be careful not to exfoliate or use active ingredients on the skin afterwards. You can use an oil beforehand and moisturize well afterwards because it might make your skin feel a bit sensitive and dry.