Klamath, blue green algae

Posted by Reviewer1293791 on Nov 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm taking this for a month now and this is the best supplement i have ever taken. I feel more energetic; physical and mental. It feels very good for me.

Simply wonderful.

Posted by Reviewer2183281 on Jan 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was quite run down last year from my hectic schedule and my work required certain amount of daily physical activities. Ever since I stared to take three tablets of Klamath Blue Green Algae in the morning, I have much more energy and concentration and simply able to give 100% to every task! My son also takes them with me and he finds it easier to focus in general. His sinus has gotten better too!

Klamath Blue Green Algae

Posted by Reviewer2836893 on Jul 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

After 2 or 3 days of taking this, I find my mind is clearer and I have more mental and physical energy. It doesn't make me feel 'speedy' either, just a gradual increase in what I can do. The price at iHerb is the best I've ever found and the delivery was quick.

THE BEST PRODUCT IN THE WORLD!!

Posted by Reviewer2580867 on May 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Feel the difference in 2-3 days.

AFA

Posted by Reviewer1799334 on Sep 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Just started taking it but it already makes me feel in better mood!

The Best.

Posted by Reviewer1629509 on May 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Better than other brands.

Klamath, Blue Green Algae

Posted by Reviewer2319699 on Jun 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It has been 2 1/2 years that my husband was diagnosed with Stage Four Lung Cancer. Along with the conventional medications and the blessing of the doctors we believe that it has been beneficial to helping him when he has chemo. In all this time, he has yet to have a side effect. This is a good product, and I'm so glad I found your website. Your excellent service is so appreciated. Thank you.

Posted by Reviewer2041802 on May 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It was good. STEM CELLS FROM PLANTS YAY!

Posted by Reviewer2196640 on Mar 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My brother and brother-in-law highly recommended this specific blend. They have been taking it for quite some time. I finally received mine (after a mix up with me sending it to the wrong address) and took it last night. WOW! It was subtle, but almost immediately I felt lighter, freer and not tired or run down. My brother recommended starting with only 2 pills but possibly, after a few months, moving up to 3 or 4 per day. I took 2 and I felt wonderful. I'm not exactly sure what this is supposed to do, but I really felt a difference in my overall health and character last night.

still waiting on this order

Posted by Reviewer2864584 on Jan 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is unfortunate that I have still yet to receive my product. iherb have said that this can happen but to my dismay they have warned me that its not insured. I ordered two jars of this supplement and it cost me around €45, which in the current economic climate is a lot of money. I regularly use this product and I highly recommend it. however it might be wise to consider buying it in a shop instead.

1 2