Love the energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Quite soon after taking a cap or so this makes me feel more energetic and alert and more present. Easy to digest. Like a mighty powerhouse in my body.

Extra Benefit

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking Blue-Green Algae since the mid '70s. I originally began taking it for the well known benefits to cell restoration. At that time I was one of those wilted hay fever sufferers. I was quite surprised when the next spring arrived and I didn't sneeze and fall to the ground with weakness. I haven't had a bout since then. I keep a bottle in my drawer at work and pass them out like candy during the pollen months. I haven't had one person tell me that they didn't work. As a matter of fact a few people have started buying their own.

Brain Power

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used this algae for a number of years and recommend it as a good supplement rich in minerals and protein. I have more energy and focus when I use this and it is also good for my joints. Excellent product.

Not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm so disappointed, I really wanted to like this product with its many proclaimed health benefits. However, it increases my anxiety and causes agitation, so it's not for me. My husband is taking it without complaints.

Wakes the system up

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take one tab before breakfast on an empty stomach every morning and feel my mind is sharper. Something about Klamath WILD BG Algae that just makes me feel good- stay away from the non-wild algae! I believe Klamath feeds the cells directly because it's source is 100% WILD. I would recommend anyone with cancer take this product ASAP. I can't get this in Canada so thanks iHerb!

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I used a different brand of blue green algae years ago that I loved, but because its an MLM, it got too expensive. This is much more reasonably priced, and gives me the same benefits, like more sustained energy. I feel the blue green algae works better than chlorella.

SUPERIOR PRODUCT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a very important nutient and this is the best available.

review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent supplement - I have lots of energy when taking Klamath algae

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I get 2x the energy from this brand

Great Algae

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've just added this to my supplement routine for only 3+ weeks, but I already feel a boost of energy and mental clarity. Not exactly sure if it's soley due to the Algae, or the MSM I've recently added, but I will be sure to continue Algae since it feels good.

1 2 3