Great Crystal Salt

Posted by CaraGratia on Dec 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

After reading reviews on this salt, I am convinced it is one of the best table and cooking salts to buy. It has a mild taste, which enhances food flavor while providing necessary minerals.

Tastes good

Posted by Reviewer2416129 on Oct 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Used when I made soup, tasted good. Also used in my Neti Pot to clear out nasal passages, I'm sure it was better than using regular salt.

Very needed

Posted by Reviewer2482179 on Nov 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is something everyone should use. I just wish this came in a bigger container!

Great salt!

Posted by Reviewer3363456 on Feb 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This salt really gives me energy, I noticed that when I ran out, it works best when you use it raw ( to give you energy that is) but I cook with it also, and its great!

disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2697166 on Dec 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I wanted to buy himalayan salt by a company called Real Food. I tried this one instead. The crystals are big and pure white. The other salt that i like a lot was pinkish and the crystals were finer.

Miracle Krystal Salt

Posted by Reviewer2272323 on Apr 15, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I drink 8-10 glasses of water a day and can easily get low on sodium. This salt is a great natural sodium replacement and I do not encounter the water retention that refined table salt can cause. I prefer it to the highly touted celtic sea salt.

Very Good Salt!

Posted by Reviewer1085341 on Jun 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I Use This Salt For My Adrenals. It Helps Alot!

Best salt I have ever purchased

Posted by Sprinkles on Jun 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This salt is not only healthy, it tastes stupendous. I was truly surprised to taste a salt that tasted differently than all other types of salt I have ever used. There is a special punch to the salt that just seems to make it sparkle in flavor. It tastes like salt, only better than you've ever tasted before. Really improves the flavor of whatever you're eating!

yummy

Posted by 5462851726470232798 on Aug 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is not very different from normal salt, only a little bit more salty.

Mineral Krystall salt

Posted by etiskhandel on Mar 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Kan ikke klage på denne. God til salater og annet.