Great Crystal Salt

Posted by CaraGratia on Dec 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

After reading reviews on this salt, I am convinced it is one of the best table and cooking salts to buy. It has a mild taste, which enhances food flavor while providing necessary minerals.

Great salt!

Posted by Reviewer3363456 on Feb 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This salt really gives me energy, I noticed that when I ran out, it works best when you use it raw ( to give you energy that is) but I cook with it also, and its great!

Very needed

Posted by Reviewer2482179 on Nov 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is something everyone should use. I just wish this came in a bigger container!

Tastes good

Posted by Reviewer2416129 on Oct 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Used when I made soup, tasted good. Also used in my Neti Pot to clear out nasal passages, I'm sure it was better than using regular salt.

disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2697166 on Dec 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I wanted to buy himalayan salt by a company called Real Food. I tried this one instead. The crystals are big and pure white. The other salt that i like a lot was pinkish and the crystals were finer.

Miracle Krystal Salt

Posted by Reviewer2272323 on Apr 15, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I drink 8-10 glasses of water a day and can easily get low on sodium. This salt is a great natural sodium replacement and I do not encounter the water retention that refined table salt can cause. I prefer it to the highly touted celtic sea salt.

Very Good Salt!

Posted by Reviewer1085341 on Jun 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I Use This Salt For My Adrenals. It Helps Alot!

Best salt I have ever purchased

Posted by Sprinkles on Jun 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This salt is not only healthy, it tastes stupendous. I was truly surprised to taste a salt that tasted differently than all other types of salt I have ever used. There is a special punch to the salt that just seems to make it sparkle in flavor. It tastes like salt, only better than you've ever tasted before. Really improves the flavor of whatever you're eating!

Real deal.

Posted by Reviewer1513065 on Jan 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Don't feel guilty using "salt". Its got full spectrum of minerals, not just sodium chloride like most table salt.

Miracle Krystal Salt is the Best!

Posted by Reviewer1253710 on Apr 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love my Miracle Salt. It adds so much extra nutrition to my diet and tastes great! I like the fact that I don't have to grind it, that it is already ground, because I have a busy lifestyle. The shaker container is very convenient.