One of the few stuff in this category that worked for me.

Posted by Reviewer2601253 on Jun 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Gives a mood boost, increases energy and I think it also had a positive impac on my digestion.

Loved it!

Posted by Reviewer2183534 on Jun 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product when at cost less. And i loved it. Now its too expensive til ship to Norway. I will absolutely bye again if on sale. Great product!!

Just like Buckley's: Tastes terrible, but it works!

Posted by Reviewer1869409 on Mar 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Well, it tastes terrible, but you're drinking algae so I don't know what you expect. I'm living in Korea and usually take E3 Live at home (the frozen stuff), but since they don't ship here this stuff is an excellent substitute. I've noticed a marked increase in my energy and elimination habits since taking it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Highly recommend!

buying again

Posted by AaronF on Feb 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A native american healer told me i should be taking blue green algae so I ordered a bottle of the capsules. started with 2 in the morning on an empty stomach and slowly worked my way up to 12. at first it caused an upset stomach at 2 capsules almost within 30 mins but that was due to it cleansing my stomach and intestines. After that i never had an issue and like i said, am taking 12 capsules a day. I noticed that my energy levels increased while taking this product and it helped in reducing the symptoms from my autoimmune condition. I ordered the powder this time as it is only $2 more a jar but has 80 grams instead of 50. I imagine i will be taking this for quite some time.

Best brand!

Posted by Reviewer1653151 on Jan 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Absolute food for the cells, with the best taste of all kinds of algae! Important food for vegetarians because of the vit. B12 Best brand!

Gives me staying power

Posted by Reviewer2794561 on Aug 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Provides energy throughout the day

Not yet know the result.

Posted by 5419326685802822066 on Aug 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

When I went to a raw food restaurant, I saw the word, "Blue Green Algae" on its menu. I got interested in a new word and asked the waitress what it is. She explained me all the benefit of it and I searched a place where I can get it. I tried couple times, but it doesn't taste good by drinking itself. It might be better if you take with some other drink but I haven't tried yet.

Great Green Natural Power!!!

Posted by 5293381101120506812 on Apr 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I´ve used this product since 1998 and you really feel a difference, physically and mentally. Mixed in green smoothies it is an absolute Delight. I am very fond of it and definitely recommend it if you are reaching for a healthy tomorrow! Patryce

The Benefits of Green !

Posted by 4766307549055331888 on Feb 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I take the powder in some water in the morning. I feel it is very supportive for my immune system.

Good product

Posted by 4752962632411324204 on Feb 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My mom has been using this for a year. She is breast cancer survivor. She said she feels even stronger and younger now.

1 2