buying again

Posted by AaronF on Feb 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A native american healer told me i should be taking blue green algae so I ordered a bottle of the capsules. started with 2 in the morning on an empty stomach and slowly worked my way up to 12. at first it caused an upset stomach at 2 capsules almost within 30 mins but that was due to it cleansing my stomach and intestines. After that i never had an issue and like i said, am taking 12 capsules a day. I noticed that my energy levels increased while taking this product and it helped in reducing the symptoms from my autoimmune condition. I ordered the powder this time as it is only $2 more a jar but has 80 grams instead of 50. I imagine i will be taking this for quite some time.

One of the few stuff in this category that worked for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Gives a mood boost, increases energy and I think it also had a positive impac on my digestion.

Loved it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product when at cost less. And i loved it. Now its too expensive til ship to Norway. I will absolutely bye again if on sale. Great product!!

Just like Buckley's: Tastes terrible, but it works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Well, it tastes terrible, but you're drinking algae so I don't know what you expect. I'm living in Korea and usually take E3 Live at home (the frozen stuff), but since they don't ship here this stuff is an excellent substitute. I've noticed a marked increase in my energy and elimination habits since taking it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Highly recommend!

Best brand!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Absolute food for the cells, with the best taste of all kinds of algae! Important food for vegetarians because of the vit. B12 Best brand!

Gives me staying power

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Provides energy throughout the day

upset bowels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

it gave me diarrhea, tastes pretty terrible and as another reviewer stated, there is contreversial info about toxic bacterias in Lake Klamath... don't want to create health issues by trying to live healthy...

Not yet know the result.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

When I went to a raw food restaurant, I saw the word, "Blue Green Algae" on its menu. I got interested in a new word and asked the waitress what it is. She explained me all the benefit of it and I searched a place where I can get it. I tried couple times, but it doesn't taste good by drinking itself. It might be better if you take with some other drink but I haven't tried yet.

Beautiful Dark Green Coloured Powder

Posted by MarieMR on Aug 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I brought this along with the capsules as I like to add powder to my smoothies and also have capsules to take when I am on the go. Very energizing product. iHerb provives me with good customer service and I always received my products well packed and sent to me via DHL who provides fast and secure delivery. Thank you.

Great Green Natural Power!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I´ve used this product since 1998 and you really feel a difference, physically and mentally. Mixed in green smoothies it is an absolute Delight. I am very fond of it and definitely recommend it if you are reaching for a healthy tomorrow! Patryce

1 2