Great Tasting and Hard to Find Soup

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Used to eat this frequently many years ago and then it disappeared from the shelves for a couple of years. I was so happy to find it again. It is unlike any other soup I have found, very delicate but distinctive taste. I love it and frequently eat this soup and a salad for dinner. It is a very satisfying meal.

leek soup

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the only soup I use to make spinich dip, it is the best.

Knot Leek Recipe Mix

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Bought this to ring the changes and it certainly delivered. Very yummy, great with Chicken or Fish. A delightful recipe that I'll try again!

So happy to find Knorr here!

Posted by Galensmom on Jan 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My local stores do not carry Knorr. I have used Knoor Leek soup mix for potato soups and clam chowder for years now. Very tasty, adds great texture as well as flavor. Iherb has excellent pricing on this product.

Took me back to my childhood.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The Knorr Leek Recipe Mix was exactly what I needed to make Potato Soup just like my Mom used to make! We couldn't get enough and my husband asked me "When are we going to have that potato soup again?" He's been dreaming about it! I followed the Potato Soup Recipe on the back of the package and it was perfect! I have already recommended it to my closest friends and my Mom even wants to try it,I'll send her some soon. Thank you for having the Leek Recipe Mix at a very fair price! The shipping was super fast too!

leek recipe mix

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The order came fast service was great will order again love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tasty soup-puree with potatoes and leek.

Nice!

Posted by patriciavongray on May 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tasty for its price!

Great starter soup for dinner party

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Has great flavor if you use all skim milk and by adding crispy bacon pieces makes it tastier. Also love with a little Parmesan cheese added. Will order again.

leek soup

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

it came in great shape, just seem to take a long time to get here. i like doing business with you. very satisfied with the product.

1 2