Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very-very tasty and easy to cook! I'll definately order it again.

Gorgeous Flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love this mix - tastes great, no 'chemical' flavour or fake taste, just good taste and texture. I cooked it with veal, made to recipe. Recipe makes plenty of delicious gravy too. I'm going to stock up on these.

Knorr Sauerbraten mix

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Using this product for years - it is absolutely great

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I had been looking for this item all over for months, even wrote Knorr Co asking where I could purchase. They replied "not available in your area". I found your site so purchssed and am very happy with it. It makes the best sauerbraten, almost the same as real-made recipe. Will be obtaining again from you.

EXCELLENT TASTE!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

THIS IS VERY GOOD! I BELIEVE I WILL CONTINUE TO BY MORE

buying more

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Made great gravy I am ordering more for myself, my sister and for a friend. I used half white wine and half water. Will also try red wine next. I wanted to order the weiner schnitzel mix but you don't carry it.

Knorr Sauerbraten Mix

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Superb product. yielding terrific, authentic-tasting sauerbraten, but without all the work. Unfortunately, Knorr apparently does a poor job of convincing retail stores to stock their many mixes. Thankfully, I found IHerb as a source.

Pleasantly surprised

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because I was craving the delicious sauerbraten my dad used to make (with a very time consuming recipe). I was pleasantly surprised that I was able to make delicious sauerbraten with Knorr recipe mix and it was very easy to make! I would buy this again and reccomend.