Like the taste

Posted by DenaerisTargaryen on Dec 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is my absolute favorite vegetable bouillon. I love using it for rice dishes and soups. It is excellent when added to grains when they are cooking, like quinoa or barley. Vegetable soup is not complete without it. If you are concerned about the sodium, do not add any salt to your dish. If my review was helpful to you please click YES below. Thank you

vegetabilsk buljong

Posted by etiskhandel on Mar 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Har bestilt flere pakker av denne, og bruker den ofte til mine mange forskjellige supper. God smak, veldig mild smak, og jeg må som oftest bruke to terninger for å få nok smak.

Disappointed in the ingredients...

Posted by OfTheBorg on Mar 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been experimenting, and it's my fault for not checking the ingredients for MSG. I assumed Iherb wouldn't carry something with MSG. Lesson learned. Other than the MSG, I wasn't too impressed with the flavor. I've acclimated myself to the taste of sea salt, and find it to be a much richer taste than MSG. I deviated for the price, but found that the Rapunzel brand is the best vegan bouillon I've tried so far.

adding taste in soups

Posted by Reviewer2062101 on Dec 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Have not yet unpacked this product. Am deciding between using very small portions at a time, returning, or discarding it. I love its scent, and 'returning' is against my policy. I am at fault for not examining its ingredients prior to confirming my order: I addressed iHerb regarding the high sodium content ...too late.

Posted by melina7makeup on Jul 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great price- great stuff

Un inconditionnel qui a toujours sa place dans mes placards.

Posted by 4856131513696866493 on Mar 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Un produit de base excellent dans l'eau des pâtes ou à faire fondre sur une poélée de légumes.

Base of all soups

Posted by 4681576447619187022 on Feb 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I make pretty amazing soups...and it's because of Knorr Vegetarian Vegetable Bouillon. It is VERY hard to find in our area (stores drop it from inventory)...I was very please with the overall experience with iHerb.com Easy ordering, low cost shipping...super quick shipping! Thank you so much, my family can enjoy delicious soup again!

Very good

Posted by 5358208372418061161 on Dec 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Definitly buying again

good for everything

Posted by 5484774754772518325 on Oct 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

it goes with everything

LOVE these!!

Posted by Reviewer2765312 on Mar 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use these all the time and love them :) Great deal here!

1 2