Page 1 - Reviews - KOS, Organic Plant Protein, Chocolate, 2.6 lb (1,170 g) - iHerb
US

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

when I first started protein shakes under my dietician recommendation, the chalk-y chemical-y taste of european brands bothered me. This one is by far the smoothest one I have found. the smell is amazing right off the bat. it still tastes like protein powder but a lot nicer to take. the only thing that I am not a fan of is the stevia aftertaste (I don’t like stevia). If you don’t mind the stevia I would highly recommend KOS chocolate flavor plant protein

34371c33-bd96-44bd-be42-dbdf97805cf9
Posted on Jul 5, 2021

FINALLY I have found a plant-based protein that tastes good! 😍 It’s smooth with the right amount of sweetness and doesn’t have that nasty pea protein after taste that I can’t stand. KOS is an organic protein blend sourced from peas, flax seeds, quinoa, pumpkin seeds, and chia seeds. It has digestive enzymes, a fruit and vegetable blend and is sweetened with monk fruit. I’ll be trying vanilla next time but the chocolate tastes great mixed with water, banana and a touch of cinnamon 👌🏻

5ff372b5-d809-478c-b551-b34144a36278
Posted on Nov 22, 2021

I have tried a lot of plant based protein powders and this is the best I’ve had. I don’t have a sweet tooth so I find it a little too sweet with the full serving size (2 scoops) but if I use 1 and 3/4 scoops with a quarter scoop of a unflavoured powder, together with soy milk and a frozen banana, it is perfect! Really tastes like a chocolate milkshake!

ef288478-a957-4a74-b6c2-8f6c8aeecacc
Posted on Aug 4, 2021

this protein powder is a staple in our household! It doesn't have that weird grainy taste and works really good even in baking. I make alot of pancakes using this and my chocolate loving husband is always asking me to make it again

2d885961-cf2c-4726-bb23-8f071b320a7a
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Their chocolate plant based, vegan protein powder is an amazing choice if you’re looking to try out a new powder. The taste is a really good and the texture isn’t too grainy (like how most vegan powders feel). The ingredients seem to be a really good quality and include a great range of vitamins and minerals.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

This is my second purchase of the chocolate protein powder. It is so tasty and doesn't have that odd protein after taste that other products have. It also dissolves really well so I just mix with water in the shaker bottle and it's like drinking chocolate milk before my work out.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! I've tried literally every plant based protein powder out there. This one is the rare one that tastes like hot chocolate. The taste is yummy! The packaging is quite big but I presume it's easily recyclable. The powder dissolves in plant based milk and you can blend it with fruit and get a yummy smoothie. Absolutely delicious!

Posted on Aug 17, 2021

I absolutely love this one! They have a measuring scoop inside, the texture is fine and smooth. Smells like a mix of chocolate and coconut to me. I use it in morning bowls and smoothies but just with water taste is great to me. However, my partner finds it a bit overwhelmingly chocolate (I totally disagree with that) will order again and try a different taste for sure once ill finish this one.

Phara88
Posted on Aug 9, 2021

I bought this protein powder among others because they were in offer during the Olympics. The taste is nice. Maybe slightly too sweet for me, but definitely better than others favoured plant proteins that I've tried. I wish the price was more reasonable! You can find many other proteins outside iHerbs at a better price. Unfortunately, in Australia it's almost impossible find good quality proteins powder without any nasty ingredients, and I've to order them online often from the US. I'm ordering different goods 1-2 times per/month with iHerb and it was convenient for me buy my proteins through them as well. I'll keep an eye on the price though and buy again when in offer.

Posted on Jul 2, 2021

I use this in my oatmeal, and it tastes great! It’s a little high in calories for people watching their weight or using it to build muscle, but I’m just looking for a decent tasting plant based protein powder and I’ve found it! I can barely taste in my chocolate oatmeal and that’s just how I like it.