Page 1 - Reviews - Kosette, Gray Sea Salt + Bamboo Charcoal Toothpaste, 3.5 oz (100 g) - iHerb
US

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

This ended up being one of my favorite toothpastes so far! I was surprised that the lather is not dark, considering how black the toothpaste looks. It cleans well and doesn't feel gritty at all, and the flavor is not super strong which is really nice! It definitely has a salty taste but that should be expected, the largest word on the tube is "salt"! It doesn't bother me and I really like the classy look of it too.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Just as it says it has charcoal for cleansing and bamboo salt that has many minerals to strengthen the teeth as well as a hint of peppermint to add a nice touch for the taste. This toothpaste is however not flouride free, so if you are looking for those, then you do now want this. But otherwise look no further, this is a good toothpaste that leaves your teeth clean and your mouth feeling refreshed!

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Parsley toothpaste. Leaves teeth white and oral cavity fresh. I also like to brush my gums and tongue to reduce breathlessness. And the ointment does it hugely! At first a little strange to brush with black ointment. But the feeling disappears quickly. Sometimes sold at a discount - so worth it. Nice amount in the container.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Love this toothpaste! I can definitely see and feel a difference since I first started using it. I ran out recently and had to use my old baking soda brand and it made my teeth hurt and tasted terrible.. I only wish you got a bigger tube for what you pay for but I guess that’s the price for health these days.

Posted on Jul 3, 2021

Kosette claims this is fluoride free on a recent Instagram post. It technically does not contain sodium fluoride but it does contain sodium monofluorophosphate which acts as a fluoride source and is an active ingredient in toothpaste. You can Google the chemical differences. I generally avoid fluoride and use Boka but figured I might try something new. Learned my lesson, read the ingredient list closely and Google unfamiliar chemical compounds.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

The product is really good. It cleans very gently and made my teeth shiny, has no intrusive taste of mint, nor it is salty. It doesn't foam much, which for me is an advantage.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

My favorite toothpaste. Far better than any other charcoal toothpaste I've tried. This one is smooth and lightly minty, no grit, and doesn't cause any sensitivity.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

Great toothpaste, teeth feels super clean and breathe is fresh longer

2652a777-b676-4aca-8447-de21ca7efb5f
Posted on Oct 29, 2021

The taste is very soft but the toothpaste cleans well and looks good.

14293abd-8e6a-45c3-ad8b-1666242d849b
Posted on Feb 18, 2022

It’s a little salty. But it’s good. I would by again if it still on sale. Little price but taste good for a a natural