Help

Tasty, Organic, Great!

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on May 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These noodles are pretty tasty, fyi these are Chinese noodles and not made in the US. Good taste as I really like seaweed flavor.

Love this Ramen!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love ramen, but rarely eat the regular kind, primarily because it has little, if any, nutritional value. Koyo ramen, with its miso base, organic noodles, with a pinch of sea salt, if perfect for me. If you're used to a lot of salt, it will taste a little bland, but give it a chance. It's a nutritious alternative to regular brands. I like the "Tofu" and the "Seaweed" recipes; both a really good.

...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i purchase this brand of ramen often since it is one of few vegetarian friendly ramens. i love seaweed. but this didn't taste of seaweed at all. the broth was very bland even after i added a ton of garlic. my favorite of their flavors is garlic pepper. i wouldn't buy this flavor again, but it wasn't terrible. just so-so. i gave it four stars based on being veggie friendly. but taste would be like three stars. or two.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great

GOOD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

NO msg.

It was tasty.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Simple, elementary taste, natural ingredients. I really enjoyed the seaweed. I like it!

Didn't try this yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Been on a grain free diet so I haven't tried them yet

Very yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been looking for a vegetarian ramen that I could have and this was lovely! It tasted just like normal ramen and the seaweed was a yummy flavor.

tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like the taste, but a little bit too expensive.

Not my personal taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I wasn't as much of a fan of this one, although I love the miso flavour from the same brand. Don't take my word for it though - just my personal taste

1 2