Really, really good olive leaf supplement

Posted by leilarhoden on Apr 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've had better results with this brand than most others I've tried and I'm wondering if it is because of the added yarrow herb. Yarrow is traditionally used for colds and flu, however, I use this product daily for ongoing healthy immune and blood pressure support. There have been some additional benefits including skin detox and reduced inflammation under the skin possibly linked to Lyme disease. Oh! And I just feel better when I take this product. The only question I have concerns the exact ratio of olive leaf to yarrow in the proprietary blend.

Wonderful Source of Olive Leaf

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been using Olive Leaf for the past four years to boost my and my family's immune system and it works. I like this brand of Olive Leaf because the capsule contains no other ingredients other than the Olive Leaf. I avoid silica and magnesium stearate.

Olive Leaf

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Olive leaf is the best kept secret. Taking it everyday has helped thwart flu, colds, sore throat and other ailments. It's a favorite!

Like that it is just the goods

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

No preservatives, fillers, anything else that's not olive leaf here. And at a very good price. What's not to like!

Very good

Posted by Trinity on Dec 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like most Kroeger Herb's products as they are all natural and potent. This isn't an exception - it's very good. I alternate it with oregano oil and grape seed oil, and have been very pleased with the result so far. I also gave a bottle to my sister as she needed to boost up her immune system after a course with antibiotics. She is OK now.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

always have on hand!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

good product, natural

great price but

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i dont think this product is strong enough for me,I eat natural olive leaves and this product doesnt come any close.I bought it cause capsules is more convenient but I dont think Ill reorder

sorry ok but not that good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

sorry but not as good as Nature's Way .... i couldn't feel any difference when taking these with a cold bug but Nature's Way is the best !!