Fight the parasites

Posted by Reviewer2987655 on Jan 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The combination of Rascal, Wormwood and Black walnut was recommended as a prophylactic at least two times a year; should be taken by anyone with house pets.I trust the brand and I-herb prices a very good.

Great Value

Posted by Reviewer2229880 on Dec 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a good herbal product for eliminating unwanted organisms in the body. I like the fact that it is all-natural, contains no gluten, and is preservative-free. There is a little bit of a garlic after-taste, but it is very effective and is a wonderful value for your money----very inexpensive.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1330802 on Oct 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Kroeger Herbs are known for their Quality products and I trust them. This is a great product that I have come back to time and time again. I highly recommend it to others. Thanks Iherb for making this available at a great price!

Beneficial as detox

Posted by Reviewer1598371 on Dec 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Been using this to detox after living in a toxic mold environment in my house. Great effect on brain fog, mood, concentration, breathing, bowel. Also used Modifilan, EPO.

Kroeger products

Posted by Reviewer1332862 on Jan 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am so pleased to see you carry some Krueger Herb Co products, but do wish you could offer a larger variety. Thanks for what you do. Darlene

Excellent

Posted by 5302943264634277290 on Dec 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good quality product, affordable price. Excellent and prompt iHerb.com service Thank you iHerb.com.

awesome

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Aug 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Took these as directed for two weeks. A mucocele I have on my gum vanished. Unfortunately it came back when I stopped taking Rascal. I'm taking a reduced dosage now (1 per meal) because it has cayenne and garlic which is in the "heart health" preparation I ran out of. I prefer to take more hawthorn separately and the Rascal for the cayenne and garlic. I feel a bit more energetic when taking Rascal so I believe it's helping. I like the HK brand because they don't have fillers or unnecessary ingredients.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1772135 on May 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Thank you for ease of ordering, speed of delivery to UK and a great product! Feeling better already. Thank u thank u thank u

To heavy for me

Posted by Reviewer2869923 on Aug 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I normally use Nature's Secret 'Para-Rid + Para-Sweep' (comes together in one package). And I tought this would be easier. Just one bottle, 3 times a day. But it gave me terrible cramps and blew up my stomack like crazy. I looked 10 months pregnant with triplets! Go back to my Nature's Secret.

Wonderful de-parasitation

Posted by Reviewer2057744 on Jan 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful internet transaction. Return customer here.

1 2