Honestly, the best one yet.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm a fan of parasite cleansing -- do it twice a year with a once-a-week 'maintenance' dose. I've tried many different products, some much more expensive than this one. I'd have to say, for the moment, that I feel this one works the best of all. Funny thing is, it's also the cheapest! Go figure.

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have delt with parasites for years and gone untreated. Doctors never said anything about my condition! I saw all my nasties come out and am so happy to know that my intestines are getting cleaned. It's a very gentle formula. Please use this if you have a long term parasitic problem. It really works!

It works.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I saw at least one spaghetti looking worm and I passed what I think is Candida. Other strange things came out too but I'm not sure what it was. My gas and bloating decreased significantly and my waist went down one inch.

Wormwood Kroeger Herbs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

If you think you have Parasides this is a great Product.I took 1 Cap per day for 1 month and 2 Caps foe another month. It did the trick. I had Dientamoeba and who knows what else. You must follow a strickt diet no sweets no fruits etc. And perhaps add Kroeger Rascal to the mix of Herbs. And adress Canida if possible with fungal defense by Garden of Life. Plus Probiotics. Never rely on just one Product to clear all syntoms.Wormwood is easy to handle in smaller dosages if you have a strong die off reaction.

3 worms so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I lost three worms within two weeks. The first worm was about three inches, the second seven inches, the third 13 inches. I'm also using a lot of raw garlic and habanero pepper and an anti-candida diet. It's an intense regimen but I want to get rid of as much toxic stuff as I can.

Yup, it works.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Yes, this product kills worms. I was skeptical before trying it.... I regularly deworm my horses with pharmaceutical chemical dewormers (they type that you'd have to get from an MD to use on humans), and so when it was time to deworm myself, I didn't know whether an herbal product would be effective at killing worms. Well, there is absolutely no question in my mind now. There were dead worms in my stool after using Kroeger Wormwood Combination.... so, it clearly does kill worms! I'll be using this product again when needed.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to fight candida and bowel problems and it worked way better than capryl acid and other candida treatments!

I like this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

While I have not yet actually seen any evidence of any die-off, the extreme pain in my lower abdoman has subsided. This is very good news to me as I had been dealing with it for over a year, trying many natural supplements. This has by far been the most successful.

Good parasite prevention and killing product-------- Хороший продукт для профилактики и уничтожения паразитов

Posted by Sunshinesunray on May 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My son takes this product together with a liquid chlorophyll. We think that to take chlorophyll with this Wormwood Compination is more healthy and you can be sure that all toxins were removed from the body. My son doesn't notice yet any worms running like a lamplighter from his body but he believes that it is necessary to take "a worm killing" product twice a year (in spring and in fall) in order to be cleansed from the uninvited "tenants." If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below. Thanks!-------- Мой сын принимает этот продукт вместе с жидким хлорофиллом. Мы считаем, что этот продукт стоить принимать вместе с хлорофиллом, так как это полезно для здоровья, и для того, чтобы быть уверенным, что все токсины выведены из организма. Мой сын пока не заметил паразитов, бегущих "сломя голову" из его организма, но верит, что нужно два раза в год (осенью и весной) пропивать такие препараты, чтобы очиститься от ненужных "жильцов". Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным, пожалуйста, нажмите " YES". Спасибо!

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had parasites which were diagnosed by my health food store owner where I formally lived in STL. She came thru when the doctors here had no clue in the world. After taking one day (6 Capsules) my diareha (sp) went away. NOw I take one Clove per day for 100 days to kill any eggs left. Just had a stool sample test and no parasites were found. GREAT PRODUCT