Lovely!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I truly love these creamy shimmers! They are like a lipstick but softer. The best colour for me is Dawn a peachy color. The colours can also be mixed to create exciting combinations. Tierra was the lightest, Sedona the reddest and Twilight coldest red. Hope this helps you!

Sedona shimmer review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Sedona: Soft, longlasting and beautiful on the lips: gives natural bright colour. Perfect for me since I'm shy to use red lipstick, but want my lips to be bright sometimes.

nice colors, weird smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

un producto muy natural, me gusta mucho los tonos, aunque el olor es algo extraño pero pintan hermoso

Not a very good composition

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I didn't like the result. It looks so shiny...and the material is so soft to aply it. Neither the colours are pretty

Beautiful products, I feel the love put into making them

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love all the colours, the texture is nice and thick and lasts ages, my favourite by far!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Natural organic, nice color, makes lips soft. What can be better.

Sehr Schön

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Preis ist Top! Die Textur ist sehr cremig. Könnte besser riechen, aber das ist Geschmackssache. Die Farben sind nicht aufdringlich. Sehr dezent. Würde ich wieder kaufen!

No issue

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

...

rejuvenating Lip Shimmers

Posted by ReviewsByNina on Nov 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am thrilled with them, as smooth, hydrated, slightly colored lips is something very much sought by miidleaged women. It rejuvenated the look of my lips instantly! Lovely natural colors too! I will certainly purchase again. Highly recommended!

Suaves, color justo, hidratantes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Colores preciosos e hidratación maxima. A cual más bonito. Altamente reconendables.

1 2