A great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The subtle hint of colour gives that 'No lipstick, but soft defined lips' look. Was a perfect colour match for me (roll down your bottom lip with your fingers - and see what colour that is to ascertain the perfect colour match for you.)

Like the color

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great colour, good feeling on my lips

Nice color :)

Posted by Anna-Reviews on Jan 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like it very much. It gives a little hint of color, which is very subtle (could be too subtle and unnoticable for some people), natural pink (in my case it's just a little darker than my natural lip colour but it makes them a more accentuated). It moisturizes well although I'm not using it for that purpose.

lip shimmer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's more like moisturizing lip balm with a hint of color, very natural look. Good for every day use.

pretty!

Posted by MyDewHerb on Aug 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very subtle light shade of "dirty pink", stays quite well on the lips and very moisturizing!

Gentle touch of tint

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

When wearing this lip shimmer, you don't look like a color palette. You look Natural. It becomes part of Your own colors! And that is Nice. Cute. I like it!

Light shimmer...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nice over lipstick or on its own for natural look.

meh color

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This balm has wonderful ingredients and by their description I expected a shimmery subtle peachy-pink color with a subtle nice smell. What this essentially is, is a very waxy balm without any perfume and, sadly, of brownish brick color, which doesn't suit me at all. It feels nice heavy and protective on the lips, but since I'm not impressed with the smell or color, I gave it to my mother, who will hopefully find a use for it. I would try another color next winter if I don't find something better. I quite like the thick, waxy feeling in this cold weather.

Nice and creamy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I would give it more stars if it lasted longer.

Kuumba Made, Lip Shimmers, Dawn

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Far darker in colour than I expected but nice enough lip balm.

1 2