Posted by Strelka on Mar 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tonis ir tieši tik neuzbāzīgs un tieši tik pietiekams , lai būtu laba ikdienas krāsa. labi mīkstina.

All natural, nice color, but drying

Posted by 4898015371487983730 on Feb 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I found this lip balm to have quite an odd texture, thick, like it won't really melt on the lips, waxy, and so was the smell. It feels drying to the lips, so although it's natural and have a nice rose color I won't be buying this again and I will probably give it away.

Thrilled with it!

Posted by ReviewsByNina on Oct 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am thrilled with it as smooth, hydrated, slightly colored lips is something very much sought by miidleaged women. It rejuvenated the look of my lips instantly! I will certainly purchase again and try the other colors too.Highly recommended !

Kuumba Made, Lip Shimmers, Sedona, 0.15 oz (4.25 g)

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Nov 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Even though it is my first tinted lip balm and I can't compare it with others, I can rate it as pretty good. I do can compare it with simple lip balms. So the one negative aspect is that it is not enough moisturizing for me, though it plumps my lips a bit, lips look bigger. The color is perfect for me. I don't like light pink shades and this is just perfect in color, not pink, not light, just the needed color!

Strange smell

Posted by helenha on Jan 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The lipstick has harder consistency than I expected, but the more I use it and if I keep it in warm, it becomes better to apply. The color is quite warm and dark, I use it with pink lip shimmer (that has too soft consistency and pink color). I would prefer lighter color next time, but what really bothers me is the smell - it seems like the product had expiration date ages ago (I cannot check if it is really so).

ok

Posted by Reviewer1289778 on Feb 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

However order it elsewhere as with Iherb you arent sure it will get delivered in time or atleast even delivered.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1498341 on Nov 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good

beautiful and very soft

Posted by Natalie on Oct 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

the color is little darker then here, but it's very beautiful and deep, like deep rose ... will try other colors. i like it. очень мягкая помада, цвет чуть темнее чем на картинки, как бы тёмно розовый, насыщенный, но не сильно яркий. Можно сказать цвет на осень (но я бы и летом его носила) буду пробовать остальные оттенки.

just buy it

Posted by Reviewer2560045 on Nov 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

very moisturising and looks beautiful - very natural but still beautiful. this product is perfect.

Keep it with me

Posted by 5230588519702876134 on May 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Only ordered this on a whim. Thank goodness! The color is perfect on me. Good amount of color and it feels nice on the lips. Natural ingredients are always a good thing.

1 2