Help

All natural, nice color, but drying

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I found this lip balm to have quite an odd texture, thick, like it won't really melt on the lips, waxy, and so was the smell. It feels drying to the lips, so although it's natural and have a nice rose color I won't be buying this again and I will probably give it away.

Posted by Strelka on Mar 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tonis ir tieši tik neuzbāzīgs un tieši tik pietiekams , lai būtu laba ikdienas krāsa. labi mīkstina.

Kuumba Made, Lip Shimmers, Sedona, 0.15 oz (4.25 g)

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Jul 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Even though it is my first tinted lip balm and I can't compare it with others, I can rate it as pretty good. I do can compare it with simple lip balms. So the one negative aspect is that it is not enough moisturizing for me, though it plumps my lips a bit, lips look bigger. The color is perfect for me. I don't like light pink shades and this is just perfect in color, not pink, not light, just the needed color!

Strange smell

Posted by helenha on Jan 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The lipstick has harder consistency than I expected, but the more I use it and if I keep it in warm, it becomes better to apply. The color is quite warm and dark, I use it with pink lip shimmer (that has too soft consistency and pink color). I would prefer lighter color next time, but what really bothers me is the smell - it seems like the product had expiration date ages ago (I cannot check if it is really so).

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

However order it elsewhere as with Iherb you arent sure it will get delivered in time or atleast even delivered.

Thrilled with it!

Posted by ReviewsByNina on Oct 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am thrilled with it as smooth, hydrated, slightly colored lips is something very much sought by miidleaged women. It rejuvenated the look of my lips instantly! I will certainly purchase again and try the other colors too.Highly recommended !

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is my favourite lipbalm. The colour is gorgeous and natural-looking, and it keeps my lips soft all day with only a few applications. Many times better than for example Burt's bees. As others have mentioned the consistency is a bit hard and it doesn't smell particularly nice (it's the smell of castor oil), but the hardness of the wax doesn't affect application and since it doens't contain perfume the smell doesn't linger. Since the colour is very transparent, it will work with most, if not all, skin tones.

Keep it with me

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Only ordered this on a whim. Thank goodness! The color is perfect on me. Good amount of color and it feels nice on the lips. Natural ingredients are always a good thing.

Nice product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

nice product! love the small size and the gentle colour

Like color..