Amazing product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This coconut oil infused with rose is truly amazing. It makes my face skin soft and hydrated without any synthetic substances. No breakouts. Also, it smells wonderful.

Good moisturizing and lovely smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I´s a very special and nice cream. It hydrates very well and leaves a lovely skin. You need just a bit because of the coconut oil. I love the smell. You can store it in the fridge. Spanish: Es una crema muy especial. Hidrata muy bien dejando la piel estupenda y con un brillo y un aroma que me gusta mucho. Solo se necesita una pequeña cantidad. Cuando hace calor, la guardo en el frigorífico.

Smells delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a lovely product. It is quite a small pot, which surprised me (I should have checked the volume more carefully). It smells like toasted coconut with a gentle overtone of rose - almost edible! It is very solid - like all coconut oil - and is very greasy - like all coconut oil - but it is exactly what I was looking for. Such a tasty scent!!

Coconut oil + rose

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love it!! Small container perfect for traveling. Coconut oil & rose, two things I live combined, love it.

délicieux !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

merveilleux produit

Good Buy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love the texture of this coconut oil. Make my skin soft and supple. Notice the different after 3 days application.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A nice product good for skin smell amazing but too small

Good oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Use a little after cleaning face, then apply the cream as usual.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

smells good love it!

Recommend highly. great as a gift!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I didn't use it for whole winter and in summer it became a liquid. But when it got hard again, still usable and fragrant is pleasant. I love using this before sleeping instead of night cream after rose water.

1 2