Just perfumes vaseline?

Posted by CIPRIAN on Aug 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Not sure, seems to be completely ineffective.

Reduces the colour of scars and makes them softer

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I started using this product 3 weeks ago on my c-section scar which was 8 months ago. After using this salve the scar is less red and much softer, will continue to use again, the difference is already visible.

Efficace

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Je me suis blessé la joue avec une pointe en métal : aujourd'hui, il n'y paraît plus. Ce n'est pas étonnant à la lecture de tous les ingrédients naturels et efficaces qui composent ce baume huileux.

amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Amazing results after two weeks of usig this product on a scar 8monts old. The scar is on the face of my son who is 8years old (he had an accident 8monts ago).

Works but slowly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

You need to be patient. I've been using this scar cream for more than 1 year on some surgery scars. They have been reduced a lot. I will continue using this product.

Really Nice Natural Salve

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the second one I've bought because I use it regularly. The formula is very similar to the Kuumba Herbal Healing Salve but with some added essential oils, so I just buy this one and use it as an all purpose salve. I don't have any large old scars to say whether it works for scar repair, but I put it on after break outs and it seems to help them smooth out better as they heal up. It feels really nice on chapped winter hands also, and smells very good.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is working great on my and my daughter's scars. They are diminishing and the redness is going away. And all natural. By this price it is amazing.

I love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use it after MTS, it helps peeling and my scar seems to be better.

burining after use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

burning after use. Scar became more redder than before. Stop using it.

Didn't work for me