Disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The first two weeks I thought it was a great cream. Today I found under my eyes a new wrinkle I'm only 30, it should not just suddenly appear. And also-when the cream can touch off around the Eyes it makes you sweat. I contacted the company, but no answer. I stop using the cream.

Great for sensitive eye and eyelid area

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have used this eye cream for several years. I have tried others only to have them cause burning in my eyes or irritate my skin. My skin is sensitive and I love this cream for hydrating the eye area. I use it twice a day. It seems to provide just the right amount of moisture - not greasy nor does it completely disappear. It is well absorbed and makes the eye area feel supple. I can't say it prevents wrinkles because wrinkling occurs with age, but I have fewer wrinkles than most people my age.

Mal resultado

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Con lo caro que es me ha decepcionado enormemente. No solo no trabaja sino que diría que me ha salido una arruguita en el contorno y yo no tenía ninguna, por no hablar de las bolsas que quedan bastante evidentes por más masajes que des o toquetees con suavidad para estimular la zona. Esto último supongo que es porque es una cremita muy grasosa.

Age fighter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This cream goes on smoothly; I feel like it is helping to slow the appearance of the fine lines around my lips and eyes. Its pretty expensive but a little goes a long ways, so over the long run, its not too bad.