Incómodo

Posted by 4925339988864446388 on Nov 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Textura como agua, suave aroma a cítrico, levemente astringente pero no mucho. Se cae de la mano y cuesta aplicar. Si la cara está empapada no emulsiona, tiene que estar seca o casi seca por lo que si te has desmaquillado con micelar bien pero si lo has hecho con aceites tienes un problema. Hay que aplicar 4 o veces en la cara para conseguir un minimo de espuma y poderlo trabajar ya que emulsiona apenas nada. Es un producto muy bueno pero nada cómodo de usar. Cuidado que el envase es de vidrio y con las manos húmedas se os puede resbalar. Dado que las incomodidades son importantes a pesar de ser un limpiador de calidad, son suficientes para restarle 2 estrellas.

Very satisfied customer

Posted by 5075964840245059842 on Mar 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am a first time L'uvalla user and was amazed how amazing this product make my skin feels and it smells good too. Strongly recommended for those who are looking for a daily cleanser/toner.

Simply the best foaming cleanser!

Posted by Coupon-Code-CEC033 on Aug 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This organic cleanser removes dirt, make up and even heavy mascara (I do use a lot of black mascara and eyeliner). I follow with L'uvalla balancing toner and balancing moisturizer immediately after cleaning my face with this. My face is no longer oily and the products balanced the skin issues I had in the past.

Love it

Posted by 4864225878901543486 on Aug 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely love this cleanser, it has done wonders for my acne prone/sensitive/oily skin. Paired up with the toner my skin is healing and looking better than it has in years! Well worth the price, this product is gentle and extremely effective.

Clean, so clean and the best cleanser.

Posted by Reviewer1252380 on Sep 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

At first, this cleanser feels like a liquid, but once I figure out how to massage it into the skin, it's the best, removes all eyeliner, mascara. It is not like other foam cleanser drying out my face and cause other problems. This is my favorite and the best!

Cleans very well.

Posted by Reviewer1455934 on Jan 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A perfect cleaner that balanses, and prevent spots. It's a every day returning gift!

just ok

Posted by Reviewer3351025 on Aug 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

smell nice, like water, generally I need use it twice then I can get foaming, really gentel cleanser.