Amazingly gentle and effecitve.

Posted by Coupon-Code-CEC033 on Aug 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have super sensitive skin and on the dry side. I started using this product 6 months ago, my face is no longer dry and less sensitive. I also use it twice a week as a moisturizing mask, just leave it on for 20 minutes. I have gotten less facial at the salon since using L'uvalla, I am saving $90 per session. Free of Paraben and coloring agent, which is another big reason why I love this line.

Best cleanser that I ever used!!!

Posted by Reviewer3169298 on Jul 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

When I first tried the L'uvalla Hydrating Milk Cleanser I thought I have died and gone to heaven. I never used a cleanser that smelled this good. And then I noticed the results and I was a fan for life. My skin felt so soft as it hasn't felt ever. Then my husband got a hold of the cleanser and used it to shave with as it states on the package it could be used as a gentle shaving cream. Now I have to fight him for it. I need more... If you are in the market for a cleanser, you will not regret L'uvalla. Also, I love their website. On the home page it talks about the mission which I totally relate to.

So pleasure!

Posted by squzza on Jul 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This milk smells VERY delicious and has a thick texture, so it works great for me!

Magic!

Posted by Reviewer2068041 on Aug 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Magic! Tons of fun and comfort! Very good!

Okay!

Posted by Reviewer2634301 on Mar 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Nicely moisturizing but nothing spectacular, disappointing aroma.

Not as great as the other review say

Posted by Reviewer1817474 on Dec 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I prefere Ann Web cleanser. Also much cheaper.