THank God I listened!

Posted by Reviewer1962143 on Nov 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

So I did my research on keeping fit and toned and I run into a video on youtube about EFA Lean Gold. Boy am I glad I bought this stuff. It's amazing! Natrol Tonalin Cla + EFA Lean GOld is like Peanut butter & Jelly! they work wonders! Thank you Iherb for the fast delivery and great products!

Labrada Nutrition EFA Lean Gold Essential Fatty Acid Blend

Posted by OlgaVS on Jul 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I’m 52. It’s a great product for skin tightening, facial contouring & body shaping that works for me! I’ve been taking it for several months. The best fatty acid blend I know. Thank you Labrada & IHerb! Мне 52 года. Великолепный продукт - кожа уплотнилась, контур лица подтянулся, жирок уходит, силуэт меняется! Лучший из известных мне состав полиненасыщенных жирных кислот. Принимаю уже несколько месяцев. Спасибо Лабраде и Айхёрб!

Muito bom

Posted by Reviewer3097611 on Jul 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Otimo EFA, não irão se arrepender.

Pretty good product

Posted by Reviewer2465525 on Mar 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I received at home the EFA Lean Gold and by the way I live in Brazil. It took 40 days to arrive here but I do not care about time. The important thing is it arrived. It is a very good product to eliminate localized fat but there is no miracle, you have to do physical exercises. I recommend it and iHerb.com is very reliable.

This is my 3rd bottle

Posted by 5043314530707488184 on Mar 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm not sure if it really helped in losing weight, but I definitely think it's a great product as it contains the essential fatty acid and contents required. Hence I'm continuing my consumption and increasing my dosage this time round to maximum (6 capsules).

ok and on time

Posted by 5764406720378245910 on Mar 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

excelent to loose fat. but you shoud do exrcevises also

best of the best

Posted by 5271538173561475502 on Oct 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Can't say nothing bad

Best supplement to be more leaner

Posted by 5293377627983691597 on Apr 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase