It was okay.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

When I first tried to take this, I don't think it helps with my hunger. At that point I control(just taking smaller serving) my food. I'm not on a full blown diet. I just need to loose around 5kg to 10kg. But after a while, somehow my body got used to it and the drink is able to sustain me for at least 4hours or so. I don't drink everyday as I don't exercise and I'm afraid taking in too much protein will just make me gain weight. But I also understand that while loosing weight you need to retain your muscle mass. That's where meal replacement comes in. I'm taking CLA too to help convert fats to lean muscle. And other firming/fat burning lotion that is available. For now, my body has adjusted into taking smaller servings and still make me full for hours. And yes I do still eat fast food occasionally.

satisfied :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i usually consume it after mixing with water or milk, and flavor is not bad! Also thank you for quick delievery.

Great Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

a great meal replacement

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Best tasting protein I've ever had. Will definitely buy again!

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good taste and ends hungry!! ;)

My girlfriend loves these!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Bought these for my girlfriend who has just recently taken up sports and is finding it hard to eat healthy with all the junk food around her. She has these after her workouts and when no healthy options are around her during the day, she just grabs a packet out her handbag. She loves the taste.

Good nutrition information

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

the product's nutrition information is good but i dont like this flavor

Great taste and filling

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a great tasting meal replacement and fills me up for hours, esp if I mix it with almond milk.

Pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This tasted pretty good, palatable enough for a meal replacement. I was still a little hungry after the shake, but maybe I was just greedy that day. I'll try it again and see if it fills me up.

ok, help a bit