Nice shampoo.

Posted by Reviewer1948159 on Oct 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the only shampoo I have found that does not have toxic ingredients. There is a rich supply of blood vessels on the scalp so whatever we put on our scalp will get absorbed into our bloodstream which is important not just for babies, but for all of us. Be careful with shampoo, hair dye, etc. many ingredients are carcinogenic even if the label says "natural". The latest toxic chemical being used is phenoxyethanol. Manufacturers use these chemicals because they help increase lathering and improve consistency, etc. Read labels buyer beware.

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer2440146 on Sep 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'd been searching for an ecofriendly, gentle to skin and easy to use product. This one ends my search. It leaves both my baby and my skin soft supple after use yet without any greasy feeling. Live the smell and it's foamy with it's easy to use pump

for me..

Posted by S10-OFF-COUPON-IS-FSZ320 on May 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i am in search of a all natural shampoo for me,lafes got ewg rating zero, so i wanted to try it, its mild.... i doubted if it would clean, but cleans well, the old formulation had usda stamp, but this does not, but all the ingredients look same.

Good

Posted by Tingeling on Apr 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this as a body wash,my hair did'nt like it at all. Actually my make up brushes liked it,so therefor 4 stars. Will I buy this again: Yes

As a shampoo deserves a 1, but...

Posted by Reviewer1555898 on Dec 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

the company is at least trying to be healthful in its approach. It feels silky when first squirted out but foam almost instantly goes away. I don't have an issue with the foaming aspect, but I do with the shampoo; it feels the equivalent to using dish detergent (which I have tried in a pinch when I needed a fragrance free shampoo). This Lafe's shampoo was actually more drying than the dish detergent. The ingredients are misleading, this has the same effect as using SLS (sodium laurel sulfate). If you are going to use on your baby, please try it on yourself first. Leaves the scalp dry and the hair stripped. The odor is from the oils used in the shampoo, not fragrance. The smell will linger on your hands, scalp, and hair. I don't recommend this product.

good ( hong kong user )

Posted by Reviewer1201533 on Aug 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

frangrance free & little foam. feel like no chemical

like it

Posted by Reviewer1271871 on Jan 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Nice, I even tried on my hair too

Great product

Posted by volcano on Oct 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good

Brilliant!

Posted by Reviewer1987238 on Aug 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My little princess likes it so I do.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer3032294 on Apr 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Organic, nice and gentle on the skin.

1 2