effective

Posted by 5565590904346147441 on Sep 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've tried many homemade deodorant but it's not working on me till I found this. I've tried coconut oil, lemon, baking soda, tee tree oil, milk of magnesia etc, though this is a little messy when sprayed but it doesn't stain clothes. It's worth the messiness :) I chose this slightly scented one cos I found the unscented one has a funny smell. The lavender scent is very mild n wonderful.

Awesome

Posted by 5332859073531503555 on May 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Natural will use this product forever i have two back up bottle's last's forever

Deodorant Spray -

Posted by 5578850690353612933 on Jan 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nice to know it is made from natural products and does NOT hurt the environment or your skin

Works okay, but use a blow dryer

Posted by Reviewer1706801 on Jan 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This goes on very wet. I suggest using a blow dryer after application. Seems to control odor for at least 6 hours.

love this natural deoderant

Posted by Reviewer2674658 on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

it works, but do use nubian indian hemp & haitian vetiver 24 hour natural deodorant stick in very hot weather, its available at iherb

great product

Posted by 5524376293907049461 on Sep 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

our house-hold like this natural spray deodorant

Great deoderant

Posted by Reviewer1011936 on May 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We shifted to a natural deodorant many years ago. We tried the "Stone" for many years and were pleased with it until we began to break out under our arms in an allergic reaction. Then we looked for something else and found Lafe's Natural Body Care, Natural and Organic Deodorant Spray. I decided to seek another source since the health store was rather expensive. We found that iHerb had it at a much better price. The only problem was that they did not have the odorless scent, so I purchased the Lavender scent. It is not as pleasant as the odorless, but the scent goes away quickly. Great deodorant!

Lafe's Natural and Organic Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer3093189 on Nov 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband only uses this deodorant so happy to have found it on-line. Fast shipping.

Good

Posted by heibox on Oct 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like it!